User Controls

whats a good place to buy oxymorphone off the deepweb?

link or send me pm pls
    Why oxymorphone? You know you'll have to shoot it, right?
    Originally posted by Juicebox Why oxymorphone? You know you'll have to shoot it, right?

because its supposedly the "god of opiates" and the most euphoric. snorting works too
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's not going to be worth the cost or trouble
    also it's going to be hilarious for everyone but you if you do manage to develop a habit trying to prove that opioids are shit drugs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj because its supposedly the "god of opiates" and the most euphoric. snorting works too

Oxymorphone is retarded expensive because of that reputation alone. If you snort it, you will be wasting a lot of money.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Poppy seed tea costs about $ 5 and is available at your grocery store.
    Originally posted by aldra also it's going to be hilarious for everyone but you if you do manage to develop a habit trying to prove that opioids are shit drugs

Also, if this is your motivation OP you're going to have to shoot it. 75% of opioid addicts do
    i had it a few times and it was dank as fuck

snorting definitely worked

Originally posted by Obbe Poppy seed tea costs about $ 5 and is available at your grocery store.

this hasn't worked in like at least 10 years
    Originally posted by Obbe Poppy seed tea costs about $ 5 and is available at your grocery store.

Grocery store seeds don't work, and you'll need about a pound of unwashed ones, more if you're a fat ass like me
    Originally posted by greenplastic i had it a few times and it was dank as fuck

snorting definitely worked

Yes but the snorting dose is like five times higher and it's prohibitively expensive unless you have a prescription
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by greenplastic this hasn't worked in like at least 10 years

Originally posted by Juicebox Grocery store seeds don't work, and you'll need about a pound of unwashed ones, more if you're a fat ass like me

Maybe you're right because I haven't even tried it in about 10 years but back then I used to just buy the "no name off brand" type of seeds from the old Buy-Low Foods ghetto-ass grocery store and it was always a good time.
    Originally posted by Juicebox Yes but the snorting dose is like five times higher and it's prohibitively expensive unless you have a prescription

oh, yea, i don't doubt that. the time i could get them was a long ass time ago but i guess it was a really good hookup, they would sell the 40's for $20
    depends on where you are probably, all of the seeds I've seen nearby are washed almost clean - even gourmet/delicatessen/organic shops.
    sincerelynuts seeds are good
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    dream

4mtu5pl6yp3fmvny.onion

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj sincerelynuts seeds are good

nah they're all bunk now from what i've read. they used to be good though.
    what if you went to a horticultrist supplier and got loads of poppy seeds for growing? they not work?

It might, depends on the source I guess - aren't viable poppy seeds controlled as a precursor to opium production though? not that they're hard to get, but you might have trouble buying them in bulk
    i was thinking steal them, you'd be paying mad prices for a whole pound, lol.

Jump to Top