User Controls

Book Review : LSD My problem Child by Albert Hoffman

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    This book is very short so you can read it in a day. And even if you are slightly interested in psychedelics, it would be very hard to put it down.
    It describes the first ever trip on the chemical LSD by Albert Hoffman and the way he went back to his home on a bicycle after it.
    I like Hoffman, he seems to be a pretty simple guy. He describes his interactions with his favourite author in the book and he made him do LSD. Badass!
    Also the book contains some interesting facts like this one: LSD when given to spiders at optimal dosages, the spiders weave even more symmetrical and more intricate webs but when given more than an optimal dose, they make wobbly webs. Also this one: LSD when given to chimpanzees, they start acting weird and don't follow the hierarchial order in the group.
    One of the things made me really sad. They gave a very large dose of LSD to an elephant and that guy died. So badd :/ Elephants are such beautiful beings, they are not playthings for scientific experiments.
    The book also describes the two times Albert Hoffman met Timothy Leary. The creator of LSD meets the apostle of LSD. The book also hands out important information on how to trip safely. Plus contains trip reports by artists and some stories where people had really bad trips.
    I think it is a very nice book, straight from the horse's mouth and I recommend that you guys read it.

https://dl1.volafile.org/get/BCuZJkfGMP2qv/Albert%20Hofmann-LSD.%20My%20Problem%20Child-MAPS%20(2005).pdf

mso8 Houston
    good shit
    yeah i'm reading it now.

Elephants are fucking badass
    not on LSD they're not, apparently.

Poor elephant
    That's probably why the pink elephants hunt people down when they're tripping

Thanks a lot fathead Albert
Jump to Top