User Controls

RACIST chink restaurant with yellow in the name

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

http://www.sacbee.com/food-drink/article210087499.html

Whole foods restaurant is called yellow fever, DAYUTS RACIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    not really, its like nigga's calling each other nigga's.

Probably has something with the yellow river.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yellow Fever bro. Pound it brah.
    We had a music store called "yellow mama music" for a while

It was owned by asians.

Pretty sure the only people who get upset about shit like this are white people trying to virtue-signal
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol @ yuppie white normie faggots trying to tell asians what they can and cannot call themselves

fuck man some korean fried chicken sounds dank right now
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Juicebox Pretty sure the only people who get upset about shit like this are white people trying to virtue-signal

I've never met one that cared

most asians are just as, if not more racist than anyone else, you just can't understand what they're saying
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nothing wrong "yellow fever"

Chip Chong ching nobody cares
    Nany state liberalism is DEAD
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Damn u Beercat how can u drop that word

but yes.. Chinese too are racist just like everyone else. but you can't be self racist.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Damn u Beercat how can u drop that word

but yes.. Chinese too are racist just like everyone else. but you can't be self racist.

you cant self hate ???
    Idk I think white people are pretty fucking stupid sometimes
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Damn u Beercat how can u drop that word

yelllow?
    Originally posted by benny vader you cant self hate ???

OK I stand corrected.

Bottom line.. hate everyone equally and nothing can creep up on your ass years down the road. like someone pulled a photo of you with an armband of a swastika while you just happen to be a Duke
    Originally posted by A College Professor yelllow?

Yeah, don't say Yellow around me again.

Someone might think you mean Yellow Cake or Dirdy Balm for your lips
    its one of the primary colors ( not that I know what that means ) so how can I describe it?
    Originally posted by A College Professor its one of the primary colors ( not that I know what that means ) so how can I describe it?

It's not a primary color. It was used with RBG replacing Green with Yellow as Magenta(pink) Cyan (baby Blue and Yellow before Green came on board. or something like that. besides Blue and Yellow make Green.. yet Yellow and Red make Orange. so why wasn't Orange a primary?

oh wait.. sorry Yellow, Red and Blue can make Purple, Green and Orange? confusing as fuck
    I took a double dose of Gabapentin because I threw my back out this morning. DOING ALL OF YOUR MOMS... SO CHATTY MODE IS SET
    Yellow is primary boo
    yes thats the only thing i can remember learning in elementary school: the primary and tertiary colors, and that your art teacher will get cancer and be replaced with another teacher
Jump to Top