User Controls

Will someone please talk to me?

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I'm in a bad place right now. I need someone because I'm really scared. Pretty low if I'm openly asking someone on here to talk to me on the phone. I need to hear a voice. I'm pretty terrified honestly. PM me and I'll send my #. The resident fucktwats need not bother. Thanks.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Post your photo.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    whats up hydro?

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    1-800-273-8255
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Finally dying of AIDS, or just get dumped?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i PMed you the fona-fone #.
    I hope you call me
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Hey Hydro. I had a HIV scare a while ago when I fucked a Kenyan prostitute a few times without a condom.

Then I came down with an itchy crotch and something that looked like a rash. It turned out to be nothing, but I can sort of empathise with your position.

I don't think I'm someone to talk to - I'm not a superficially empathic human being - but I have felt like how you must feel.

At one point I also had cancer and assumed I would die. That kinda sucked as well.

Neither really scared me that much though. Do you feel stronger than I did as you have kids?
    I am on the fona-fone with OP now.
    I got this under control!
    Please do not troll OP.
    OP is seriously sad right now.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I'm in a bad place right now. I need someone because I'm really scared. Pretty low if I'm openly asking someone on here to talk to me on the phone. I need to hear a voice. I'm pretty terrified honestly. PM me and I'll send my #. The resident fucktwats need not bother. Thanks.

Chin up OP its NEVER as bad as it seems. Lmao
    ill talk to you hydro and so will hts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel ill talk to you hydro and so will hts

I am talking to Hydro
    no you arent, I am.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I am currently in talks with Hydro
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I'm in a bad place right now. I need someone because I'm really scared. Pretty low if I'm openly asking someone on here to talk to me on the phone. I need to hear a voice. I'm pretty terrified honestly. PM me and I'll send my #. The resident fucktwats need not bother. Thanks.

Glad to see things haven't changed.
    WTF you hang up on me for again?
    3 times...
    really?
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut

I don't know if you're serious or not.. but people troll lots here but when someone is down, there is always someone to chat with. you can talk in text if you want.

what's bugging u
    TT.x1c Houston
    hello yes i will send you amphetamines
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Dang!! Pm me
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    so what's the latest here? what happened?

I pmd hydro with no reply
Jump to Top