User Controls

Synthetic benzos

Rivotril Houston
    Has anyone here ever used any synthetic benzo like clonazolam, etizolam and/or diclazepam? If so, do you think it's worth buying instead of using benzos sold by the pharmaceutical industry? I'm thinking of buying some but I don't know if I rely on these Internet labs.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    To the best of my knowledge, there are no 'natural' benzodiazepines. But to answer your question, I briefly used etizolam before realizing too late that I can't be trusted with it. After my experience, I can't recommend anything other than taking the benzos your doctor prescribed in exactly the manner he intends for you to use them.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    I think the thing with benzos is you take what you can get, and you use them responsibly - occasionally and just to deal with issues.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kinks Enter's Waifu [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Etiz is fun the first few times. Then it’s meh.

The rest are just meh.

I recommend taking it in a shot of everclear so it hits you like a wall.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    All benzos are synthetic.
    Originally posted by Kinks Etiz is fun the first few times. Then it’s meh.

The rest are just meh.

I recommend taking it in a shot of everclear so it hits you like a wall.

Do you actually do this? I won't say don't, you're probably well aware of the risks. I used to have benzo-vodka cocktails of my own at one point, so I'm familiar with the mindset.
    A shot. Not a night of drinking.

Take it on an empty stomach so the liquor pushes that etiz straight through your stomach lining. Instant bliss.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, all benzos are synthetic. I can't really tell the difference between benzos be they prescribed and gray marke, other than potency. A lot of people claim there are noticeable differences but even then I think almost everyone agrees they're all pretty similar at "equivalent doses".

If you have a prescription just stick with that. No need to deal with gray/black market quality/reliability issues if you don't have to.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Got a script for T-PAM, it's mild. And nice if you can't sleep but that's about it. I dislike benzos in general though.
    I have less than a dozen valium left. This is a big problem for me. I'll need to source more. I have no idea where from.

I have approximately zero chance of getting them by legal prescription. I still have some other benzos.
    I get 90mg of klonopin and 60 300mg pregabalin a month for free. Suck my fat dick.
    Originally posted by Kinks I get 90mg of klonopin and 60 300mg pregabalin a month for free. Suck my fat dick.

Wow.

I'm going to try to re-up my pregabalin prescription. That stuff is expensive.
    Originally posted by Kinks I get 90mg of klonopin and 60 300mg pregabalin a month for free. Suck my fat dick.

Damn, 3 mg a day is enough to start a small-ish side hustle or just really fuck up everything a lot of the time. If I got that script I'd be dead in a week.
    I eat them all.

Hahahahaha

I don’t even need them for the anxiety I used to get, but they make me stop twitching tho which lets me half sleep.
    Originally posted by Zanick Do you actually do this? I won't say don't, you're probably well aware of the risks. I used to have benzo-vodka cocktails of my own at one point, so I'm familiar with the mindset.

Benzos and alcohol can be fairly safe as long as you keep your alcohol consumption in check. All it does is potentiate the booze, benzos don't have any respiratory depression of their own
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Zanick Damn, 3 mg a day is enough to start a small-ish side hustle or just really fuck up everything a lot of the time. If I got that script I'd be dead in a week.

I was prescribed 4 mg per day for a couple years. By that point, you're just taking them to feel normal.
    Count_blah Yung Blood
    Etiz is garbage, get the xannies and k pins
    I don’t get withdrawal quitting cold turkey off a 10mg a day habit anymore

I broke my brain lololololplolololo
    Yeah gimmie them xannies, I’m a basic bitch.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    this thread explains a lot about our new friends
Jump to Top