User Controls

What types of ethanol do you drink?

I've grown on whiskey lately. But when I'm not trying to get drunk, I drink Belgian ales. Shock Top is really good for the price point. There's this citrus one in their variety pack I keep trying to find in a 12 pack, but it's nowhere to be found.

what do YOU drink?
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I can literally only drink overpriced booze at a bar or I will get nauseous after one drink and want to stop.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Some whiskey drinks, some vodka drinks, some cider drinks, some lager drinks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kinks Enter's Waifu [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    I don’t drink nigga
    Anandonado repasado Tequila or Qui. Bullet or Jack Daniels or Wild Turkey 101 for whiskey. Whatever Vodka people pick. Sake from the asian markets around here. Wine is exclusively Trader Joe’s. New Belgium Trippel or New Belgium Rebel IPA. Veuve Clicout if it’s a special occasion like New Years or an anniversary.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Last night I made sake bombs with Gekkeikan and Sapporo beer.
    Originally posted by Zanick Last night I made sake bombs with Gekkeikan and Sapporo beer.

Did you put the chopsticks over the beer and rest the shot on top and then bang the table until it fell in? If not you’re doing it wrong.
    Rivotril Houston
    I like alcoholics bonbons.
    Belgian ales are where it’s at. If you’re ever feeling in touch with your feminine side mix a Hoegaarden with Framboise 50/50.
    Originally posted by -mal- Did you put the chopsticks over the beer and rest the shot on top and then bang the table until it fell in? If not you’re doing it wrong.

Nah, I've done that at restaurants before but I was drinking at like 3 AM and other people were sleeping. I really should've eaten something first, it hit me hard.
    Originally posted by Zanick Nah, I've done that at restaurants before but I was drinking at like 3 AM and other people were sleeping. I really should've eaten something first, it hit me hard.

Lol. I would like to have dinner with all my NIS friends and do this. It would prolly devolve into some crazy fight and then everyone dine and dashing though. Lol
    If you got all of the dozen or so people who post here around a table, a battering ram would make its way through your door and you'd be cuffed facedown with the rest of us while the DEA drinks our beer and sake separately like mudfarmers and Bill Krozby would probably scream "Pashore!" and they would kick his head in and then we'd all start cheering and it'd really confuse them.
    Originally posted by Zanick If you got all of the dozen or so people who post here around a table, a battering ram would make its way through your door and you'd be cuffed facedown with the rest of us while the DEA drinks our beer and sake separately like mudfarmers and Bill Krozby would probably scream "Pashore!" and they would kick his head in and then we'd all start cheering and it'd really confuse them.

I said my friends here not everyone here lol.
    Originally posted by -mal- I said my friends here not everyone here lol.

Even the best people here are pedophiles or drug users, and some of us are both!

What kind of sake and beer do you use?
    Originally posted by Zanick Even the best people here are pedophiles or drug users, and some of us are both!

What kind of sake and beer do you use?

Prolly similar to you. Whatever the restaurant I’m at offers.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Whiskey, rum, occasionally brandy, usually neat. My favourite cocktail is White Russian. I used to drink mostly ales until I became OCD with the calories because of a thought loop I had on LSD
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I like D/XD white or rosé wine.
    Stella mostly

Haven't drank since February though
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Juicebox Stella mostly

Are u sexy
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Juicebox Stella mostly

where you at juice?