User Controls

You guys are really PISSING ME OFF

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    And now you made me nseeze. Thanks!

Why am I always missing something when I wake up drunk, ?

TODAY I can't find my marijuana pipe. I bet it's nearby. I'll find it. It's fine you can get calm.

Please die?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, 'marijuana pipe'
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Like it's our fault you're a borderline alcoholic
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    borderline.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thank you sophisticated manthis. I am no longer pissed off.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra lol, 'marijuana pipe'

What should I call it? (I found it on my couch)
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by mmQ Thank you sophisticated manthis. I am no longer pissed off.

So do we just let this thread rot then? It should be repurposed.
    'please die'

LETS GET DANGERRROUUUUSSS
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Nil So do we just let this thread rot then? It should be repurposed.

No I'm pissed off again now. Big time, at that.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Im typing like fonaplats. That's real great.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Toay I made my bed

I woke up

I drank a water

HAHA I slept

Todays gonna be a good day!

I AM WREN!

CALL ME.
    KILL YOURSELF. KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID CUNTS. YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORES
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    So was that kid who controlled sahelanthropus and the burning man psycho mantis?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    shut up who cares it obviously wasn't like so many fuckoing people if you can wrap that around your little pea head
    Either somebody has taken mmQ's account or something seriously bad has happened to him recently.

You alright, mmQ?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mmQ Toay I made my bed

I woke up

I drank a water

HAHA I slept

I AM WREN!

CALL ME.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Here's a passage from the nitch to make you feel better.

The error of free will.— Today we no longer have any pity for the concept of “free will”: we know only too well what it is—the foulest of all theologians’ artifices aimed at making mankind “responsible” in their sense, that is, dependent upon them … Here I simply supply the psychology of all making-responsible.— Wherever responsibilities are sought, it is usually the instinct of wanting to judge and punish which is at work. Becoming has been deprived of its innocence when any being-such-and-such is traced back to will, to purposes, to acts of responsibility: the doctrine of the will has been invented essentially for the purpose of punishment, that is, because one wanted to impute guilt. The entire old psychology, the psychology of will, was conditioned by the fact that its originators, the priests at the head of ancient communities, wanted to create for themselves the right to punish—or wanted to create this right for God … Men were considered “free” so that they might be judged and punished—so that they might become guilty: consequently, every act had to be considered as willed, and the origin of every act had to be considered as lying within the consciousness (—and thus the most fundamental counterfeit in psychologicis was made the principle of psychology itself …). Today, as we have entered into the reverse movement and we immoralists are trying with all our strength to take the concept of guilt and the concept of punishment out of the world again, and to cleanse psychology, history, nature, and social institutions and sanctions of them, there is in our eyes no more radical opposition than that of the theologians, who continue with the concept of a “moral world-order” to infect the innocence of becoming by means of “punishment” and “guilt.” Christianity is a metaphysics of the hangman …
    Originally posted by mmQ Toay I made my bed

I woke up

I drank a water

HAHA I slept

I AM WREN!

CALL ME.

Good morning §m£ÂgØL.
    I am happy that I am inspiring you to become a better person.
    And I am flattered that you are typing like me.
    You are a silly goose!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by mmQ shut up who cares it obviously wasn't like so many fuckoing people if you can wrap that around your little pea head

Who the fuck was it then?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Number13 Who the fuck was it then?

Your mom's Adam's apple
Jump to Top