User Controls

Sub-breakthrough DMT is underrated

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I've loaded my vaporizer with ~25 mg, 200C and I'm seeing fractals in the spiderwebs on my ceiling.
    It's always been dysphoric to me.
    Really? I have a palpable mood lift for several days afterward, although I might also attribute this to all the caffeine. Seeing yellow things is a treat, at the moment.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    are there spiders in there too?

Originally posted by NARCassist are there spiders in there too?

None that I've seen, but I will remember that you've asked and I'll report back if I find any.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    there probably are, otherwise where did the webs come from?

Originally posted by NARCassist there probably are, otherwise where did the webs come from?

Visit Chicago sometime and then revisit the logic that led you to believe that homes must be occupied.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Zanick Visit Chicago sometime and then revisit the logic that led you to believe that homes must be occupied.

more along the lines of 'someone had to build them in the first place'
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Breakthrough or go home man.
    Originally posted by aldra more along the lines of 'someone had to build them in the first place'

I was briefly captivated by the poetic notion that some structures are so completely derelict as to appear that they've perhaps sprung in that state from nature, but yeah, whether it's a cobweb or low-income housing, I know somebody had to build it in order for it to be abandoned.

Originally posted by Xlite Breakthrough or go home man.

I've had some nice breakthrough experiences, but I generally like to make that into more of a ritual. Tonight I only wanted to have a couple beers and stay just beneath that threshold for as long as possible. There was a significant increase in tactile sensation and visual depth, along with some powerful enhancement of color and, for a few minutes, LSD-like fractal OEV. It was a good time; I didn't want to commit to something that requires me to integrate what I've undergone.
    Rivotril Houston
    Try yopo.

stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Get some maoi.
    Dionysus Houston
    Originally posted by Rivotril Try yopo.

Yopo is pretty meh.
    Originally posted by gumbo Yopo is pretty meh.

*fedora activated*

your source was just shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by stupid noob Get some maoi.

Can't right now, it would conflict with medications I take. One day though I will.
    So I did this again over the last hour with more like 100 mg and I got right up to the threshold a few times before ultimately turning back and saving it for another day. I've fasted the last 24 hours and I just didn't feel I could commit to a breakthrough. Still got some pretty flashy distortions of color and form, and it prompted some intense introspection as well. I almost broke down in tears at one point like it was a dramatic movie. I'll definitely go straight for the breakthrough next time.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Let us know how it goes.
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj *fedora activated*

your source was just shit

You've clearly never done yopo. It's weak as fuck and makes you incredibly nauseous. The sheer amount of substance in your nostrils is fucking obscene.

Just get some extracted/synthesized drugs like a normal 21st century human. Something that isn't immodium, perhaps.
    I did yopo once but I must have fucked it up because I didn't get anything from it. I also tried smoking it in a joint along with weed and JWH while tripping on bundy. I was an idiot and got serotonin syndrome.
Jump to Top