User Controls

I'm going to be a millionaire by the end of 2019

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    No captain falcon but I'm gonna be a legit millionaire

When I hit my first million I will begin giving out free money (tens of thousands of dollars each) to users who I like and who have treated me right over all these years

I already have several users in mind but everybody else on this forum has a chance as long as they treat me right (except Bill Krozby)

You may think I'm joking but come november 2019 and there will be a megathread of me sending life changing amounts of cash to many users' bitcoin wallets. Imagine what a faggot you'll feel like when you realise you fucked up

Good luck everybody. Your future depends on it
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    just realized those diagonal lines in the corner of the box is an adjuster handle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    I doubt this is true, but if it is... hey, good for you. I wish I had money.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    you in a bunch of alts or something?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by A College Professor just realized those diagonal lines in the corner of the box is an adjuster handle

you made me played with it and now i forgot what i came here to say.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    did you already know what it did?
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    what happens when this forum is shut down in like 2 months
Jump to Top