komokazi Houston
    Yeah, fux wit me:

komokazi Houston

komokazi Houston

komokazi Houston

komokazi Houston

komokazi Houston

arthur treacher African Astronaut
    lookin good, did you buy those wide mouth half pints at a store, or did you have to order them? They stopped carrying them around here years ago.
    komokazi Houston
    I sourced them locally.
    I live like an hour and a half from the ball canning company headquarters, but you can't buy that kind in any store, anywhere around here
    Reported
    komokazi Houston
    Thx bb
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Reported

If you really did that hansen you're one fucking bitch faggot that deserves to be tortured to death.
    komokazi Houston
    I don't think he did, there is evidence to suggest so. Need not worry, my good sir.
    If you really did that hansen you're one fucking bitch faggot that deserves to be tortured to death.

I assumed that he did. It's hansen, of course he did it. It probably went something like this

'Dear FBI: I saw pictures of drugs on the internet, at niggasin.space. This guy posted pictures of weed and mushrooms on the site. the url is: http://niggasin.space/forum/better-l...-off-in-da-lab How much is the reward?' Thanks, Chris Hansen.'
    also, inb4kanye
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If hansen did tip the fbi they'll subpoena lanny for the IP and fuck komo over good.
    komokazi Houston
    VPN FTW
    Well at least we will know, because lanny will tell us. Unless they gag him. We should come up with a system where he posts a certain phrase if he is under a gag order.
    Wolven Throne Yung Blood
    ^ Thats actually a really good idea. It should be established.

Also, nice pics OP. Happy travels in your future. Trip the fuck out.
    komokazi Houston
    Nothing to worry about, it would cost too much to bust this small time op. Otherwise, people would be getting arrested left and right at the Shroomery and places of the like.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top