User Controls

I haven't put on pants for 3 days...

HTS highlight reel
    AMA
    What about underwear
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Fox Paws What about underwear

Underwear and a hoodie for like 3 days now. The only people who should be able to get away with not wearing pants for 3 days in the middle of the week are literal babies.

I don't know what to do with my unprecedented freedom. Am I depressed?
    I don’t give a shit about your depression. That’s not the purpose of this thread. The purpose is to ask you anything.

What kind of underwear? Panties? Color? Etc?
    Why dont you call the fona-fone?
    (937) 522-1751
    Also. Why do you never reply to my PM?
    Btw, I would love to see you sometime.
    You are beautiful.
    I have to go to work soon and now all I am going to be able to thin about is your sexy self without pants.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I don’t give a shit about your depression. That’s not the purpose of this thread. The purpose is to ask you anything.

What kind of underwear? Panties? Color? Etc?

I don't think I'm depressed, and lol. 3 days, 3 pairs bud. I'm not describing my undies to a total stranger. Suffice it to say, they're stripey and variously colored.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Why dont you call the fona-fone?
    (937) 522-1751
    Also. Why do you never reply to my PM?
    Btw, I would love to see you sometime.
    You are beautiful.

I'm shy. Autistic shy. T_T

Originally posted by Fonaplats I have to go to work soon and now all I am going to be able to thin about is your sexy self without pants.

Don't lie.
    HTS,

I will control the conversation. You need not be shy.
    Just give me a call.
    Originally posted by HTS I don't think I'm depressed, and lol. 3 days, 3 pairs bud. I'm not describing my undies to a total stranger. Suffice it to say, they're stripey and variously colored.

But you just described them tho you fucking tsundere trap
    Do you want to ever get a job?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Bur you just described them tho you fucking tsundere trap

W-wellll, I didn't tell you the cut, or like... fabric. Shut up.

Originally posted by Fox Paws Do you want to ever get a job?

God no.
    ITS A LIE
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    This reminds me of the long periods of time I spent wearing only a blanket toga in my apartment in Berkeley. I was also to spend a lot of time fully nude due to the weather.
    fanny Yung Blood
    AIN'T NOTHIN' WRONG WITH THAT!

Kinks Enter's Waifu [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    All I ever wear is spandex. Nothing beats that “no pants” feeling, or the look of my ass.

Show us your ass!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Kinks All I ever wear is spandex. Nothing beats that “no pants” feeling, or the look of my ass.

Show us your ass!

My ass is sad. Which makes me sad. So no.
    Originally posted by Kinks All I ever wear is spandex. Nothing beats that “no pants” feeling, or the look of my ass.

Show us your ass!

This
    Kinks Enter's Waifu [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    All ass is good ass, let me grab it!
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by HTS Underwear and a hoodie for like 3 days now. The only people who should be able to get away with not wearing pants for 3 days in the middle of the week are literal babies.

I don't know what to do with my unprecedented freedom. Am I depressed?

You should start obsessively researching some incredibly useless and obscure topic.
Jump to Top