=*OD
    a three dimensional dimensional cup

3(2Xdimensional)

6 dimensional cup
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian a three dimensional dimensional cup

3(2Xdimensional)

6 dimensional cup

ill believe it when i see it

Just imagine that this is a cup. You can totally drink water from it.

"Six-dimensional space is any space that has six dimensions, six degrees of freedom, and that needs six pieces of data, or coordinates, to specify a location in this space. There are an infinite number of these, but those of most interest are simpler ones that model some aspect of the environment. Of particular interest is six-dimensional Euclidean space, in which 6-polytopes and the 5-sphere are constructed. Six-dimensional elliptical space and hyperbolic spaces are also studied, with constant positive and negative curvature."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-dimensional_space
    whats a dimensional dimensional
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj whats a dimensional dimensional

I dont know. 3-d = 3 dimensional right?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj whats a dimensional dimensional

You're the one who said it first. Retard.
    RIP in peace
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I dont know. 3-d = 3 dimensional right?

no it’s 3====D dimensionsal
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]

3(2Xdimensional)

6 dimensional cup

Dimensions stack on each other more like powers, less like multiplications.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery You're the one who said it first. Retard.

do u understand words?
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj do u understand words?

3D (or 3-d, as you so stupidly put it) means three-dimensional. The thread title includes "3-d dimensional".
    and a "3 dimensional dimensional" is what? are you fucking retarded?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    oh shit i just noticed the typo in the thread title

i was really high
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj do u understand words?

Originally posted by roglahonz blaj and a "3 dimensional dimensional" is what? are you fucking retarded?

Originally posted by roglahonz blaj oh shit i just noticed the typo in the thread title

i was really high

Behold, the unquestionable intellectual superiority of a being with ~150 IQ.
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj oh shit i just noticed the typo in the thread title

i was really high

I pointed it out like four times, and you still had to go on a meditative journey into the desert for some soul-searching to realize what the fuck everyone's been talking about the whole fucking thread.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ha! Now this is HQ quality stuff.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I pointed it out like four times, and you still had to go on a meditative journey into the desert for some soul-searching to realize what the fuck everyone's been talking about the whole fucking thread.

i actually was in the desert just now

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Western_Approach
Jump to Top