User Controls

Will anybody be my friend?

OMGPLZDNTBAN Yung Blood
    I'm down and out. Lonely. In the pits you might say. A pit full of snakes I guess. Maybe just one snake. The biblical snake from Eden? I'm not sure. Never been a religious person before. Who's to say why anything what did? Could've been god. I'm a simple spammer. Thought I found long lost love again. But love can't heal a broken soul. That's probably why He Who Shall Not Be Named was so pissed. No one ever attempted to give him a hug and softly whisper in his ear, "It's going to be alright buddy. I got you."

I don't know.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    is this a test?

OMGPLZDNTBAN Yung Blood
    I tried my best.

:(
    try heading west.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    OMGPLZDNTBAN Yung Blood
    Ya' know? You try to open up to people but it's just one big circle jerk around here. Like 10 people with nothing better to do but say spooty or some other retarded shit.

You guys are alright. Don't go to niggasin.space tomorrow.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    I’ll be yr pal
    I'd be your friend if you weren't a faggot. I'd take you to the park to do pullups and stuff, and also rock climbing.

Originally posted by Kinks I’ll be yr pal

She says that but she won't be.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    If you were my friend I'd show you how to not pay for things.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by OMGPLZDNTBAN I'm down and out. Lonely. In the pits you might say. A pit full of snakes I guess. Maybe just one snake. The biblical snake from Eden? I'm not sure. Never been a religious person before. Who's to say why anything what did? Could've been god. I'm a simple spammer. Thought I found long lost love again. But love can't heal a broken soul. That's probably why He Who Shall Not Be Named was so pissed. No one ever attempted to give him a hug and softly whisper in his ear, "It's going to be alright buddy. I got you."

I don't know.

Are you the real OMGPLZDONTBAN

Poast said you died bro
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    johnny, is that you?
    uhmm no i'm right here pole
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I'd be your friend if you weren't a faggot. I'd take you to the park to do pullups and stuff, and also rock climbing.

those are some pretty homoerotic activities you had in mind.
    calcetin Yung Blood
    Sure i will whats your email.
    Originally posted by calcetin Sure i will whats your email.

no you retard, you ask what's his dads email.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    friends dont wear clothes when being alone with each other.
    Originally posted by benny vader those are some pretty homoerotic activities you had in mind.

Not even.
    OMGPLZDNTBAN Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Daily Are you the real OMGPLZDONTBAN

Poast said you died bro

Yes. Poast and I still keep in touch. That's my nigga.
    I’ve learned...sometimes...you really just have to force people to be your friend
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Not even.

its pretty gay to take someone to the park to do pull ups and then climb their rocks.
Jump to Top