User Controls

Kim Jong-Un crosses into South Korea to meet with SK president

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43914208

This is getting really interesting now and seemingly even hopeful for some positive unprecedented changes to the relationship between North and South Korea, and North Korea and the world at large. This is the first time a North Korean leader has crossed the DMZ into South Korea, and reports describing their encounter seem to paint them as being friendly and lighthearted. They have an agreement on what issues are to be discussed, but I don't think that excludes topics in addition to those. I wonder if we might possibly see an official end to the Korean War, which is technically still ongoing. The recent talk about Kim's willingness to discuss nuclear disarmament and a path to peace caused an abundance of skepticism in those who know even just a little bit of history regarding North Korea over the past several decades, but this is a solid and completely unprecedented step toward those goals. We've really never seen NK do anything like this in any of our lifetimes, nor even our parents'.

Kim is also supposed to be meeting with Trump, which will be the first time a North Korean leader has met with an American president, ever. It's great to see such a thing about to happen, but why does such a monumental, significant, and fragile event have to take place when Trump is the president? You'd think the powers behind setting these things up could've waited a few years until someone more level-headed and more savvy regarding foreign affairs (hopefully) takes his place. Or at least someone more likable as a person and who interacts with others amicably.
    HTS highlight reel
    Trump is the reason this is happening, silly.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by HTS Trump is the reason this is happening, silly.

this is true.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i have a lot of fun thoughts on this but i dont want them to disrupt what is already in motion
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    #MAGA!

Yeah Trump is the reason this is going down, you had Obama for 8 years and he didn't get it done. So, not sure why he doesn't get credited.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    lol http://archive.is/CLmaL

When Salty CNN has to admit it.
    Obama made the brown ppl feel EXTRA uninhibited ( relative to everyone else ) i suppose to some people that was a "cool idea i guess" but now we are a half inch closer to reality under trumpf.

the norks dont currently, and far as i know never have: given a shit about human rights, so i figure many wouldn't care if they got lit up in a major way
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by HTS Trump is the reason this is happening, silly.

lol no
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra lol no

explain
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra lol no

lol yes.
    Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    I hope they have sex together.
    what if someone said spark it mullato, burn the norks down
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by A College Professor explain

I've been staying away from this topic because there are too many things that don't make sense - I've been waiting for more information but nothing that comes out really explains anything.

NK has wanted reunification for a long time but will not tolerate being a US colony; they feel now that they've completed a nuclear deterrent the US will have to deal with them honestly so now is as good a time as any to discuss unity and Korean sovereignty.

Trump's campaign of namecalling and sanctions was only meant to stop NK's nuclear program, which it failed to do. I'm not sure what either side means to accomplish from US-NK talks considering NK considers it's nuclear program a necessity for survival and the US is unwilling to negotiate, only make demands
    Give it ten years, SK will reunite with NK and then they'll kick the US out, and suddenly MUH HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS and we'll be at war again.
    TT.x1c Houston
    donal trump is a severely mentally retarded individual who does not understand geopolitics.
    Originally posted by TT.x1c donal trump is a severely mentally retarded individual who does not understand geopolitics.

I just keep hoping there's some sort of closed-door type shit going on that we don't know about.

Khrushchev, Kennedy and Castro did it, right? Maybe Trump is holding secret negotiations.

Personally, I'd like to see something happen that scares Trump enough to push us back into full-blown isolationism.

But until I see evidence of either of those, I'm just going to assume we're all going to die soon.
    TT.x1c Houston
    This development is entirely due to china not donald dick
    Oh shit, update from today, Friday. They've released a statement.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/27/korean-leaders-release-statement-promising-to-eliminate-risk-of-war.html
    It's really bewildering. What could cause such a sudden drastic change in attitude from the Kim regime? It probably has something to do with aliens.
    TT.x1c Houston
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery It's really bewildering. What could cause such a sudden drastic change in attitude from the Kim regime? It probably has something to do with aliens.

xi jinping removed term limits so now he can think long term

north koreas current situation is an unsustainable thorn in chinas side so he decided to change it
Jump to Top