User Controls

Younger fat people are stupid as fuck

They need to be removed from the gene pool. Their parents and offspring too, if applicable.

Today I overheard some fat black bitch talking about cellphones/ cellphone cases.

"why would you throw it? its your phone, its everything, its like your baby, more important than your kids, think of how expensive it is!"

High IQ people should be allowed licenses from the government to shoot fat people. Like if you see one in a place where you can legally be, you should be allowed to shoot them once in the gut if they're doing something stupid. Something stupid could be saying stupid shit, or walking really slow in a grocery store isle and blocking the path for all normal people. Or not walking while on the escalator.

Older people having some fat is understandable. But you should not be fat between the ages of like 13 and 30.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    bonus points when you realize fat genocide is 9/10ths of nigger genocide
    This isnt even about race. If you were smart you wouldn't be fat at those ages.

Stupid people are whats ruining this once-great earth.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian This isnt even about race. If you were smart you wouldn't be fat at those ages.

Stupid people are whats ruining this once-great earth.

Kike.
    Originally posted by stupid noob Kike.

what you gonna do about it, kiketool?
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian what you gonna do about it, kiketool?

Laugh when muslims kill you.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    fuck the police, being a fat fuck is a great way to express your disdain for your society. You know like when you put on your shittiest clothes to go meet someone as a way of being like "yeah, I don't need to make a good impression on you"? It's like that, but constantly, where every moment of every day you look around and say "look you cunts, stare at my disgusting bloated body, this is how much I care about you". Being fit is caring, being fat is saying I care more about my shitty diet and low-effort lifestyle than looking good or living a long time.

Every day I walk past two gyms on my way home, I look at the people there, literally running in place for an hour, for what? To eek out a few more years of their miserable reprehensible existence built on the back of exploitation of others? To get laid and continue their legacy of soullessness? I laugh at them, while they use thousand dollar machines designed to do things we no longer need to do I revel in hedonistic opulence and wear the badge my lifestyle bestows upon me proudly. Because fuck exercise, fuck dieting, fuck the healthcare system my diseased vessel will burden, and fuck the miserable fuck who has the misfortune to look upon me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    If that isnt a copypasta it should be.
    I don't know. I gained about 10 lbs of fat since the beginning of fall. Before that I had not much fat. The only upside is that I don't feel cold as easily, downside is that the heat bothers me more than ever now (I like cold weather). This is the fattest that I've ever been honestly.

Seasonal labor is a bitch.

The person in OP was pretty fucking short and round, like a ball. If I were to draw all of us, it would be a bunch of sticks and a ball.
    DilaudidSky Yung Blood
    It's always bothered me very much so seeing like a 16 year old or younger that is obese. It amazes me that what should be an active adolescent is instead a little bowling ball of fat sluggishly walking around and the chances that they are not shoving some kind of unhealthy food down their throat is slim to none.

I can't help but look at them in disgust and their parents as well, those fat kids sure as hell didn't get that way without mom and dad enabling them.
Jump to Top