User Controls

it hurts to live

this planet is gay and the people are retarded.

was it always this way?
    Yes
    Originally posted by -mal- Yes

you are part of the problem
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    there are things you can do to change this
    Originally posted by the pat-man there are things you can do to change this

Of course.

But, would it make more of an impact if I do this alone, of if I reproduce and have multiple people do it? Maybe do something about it once I have enough kids, who are mature enough to know the truth, who will carry the knowledge, and repeat after me?
    https://ia800205.us.archive.org/25/items/How_to_Start_Train_a_Militia_Unit_PM_8--94/How_to_Start__Train_a_Militia_Unit_PM_8--94.pdf
    jk by the way you fithy feds im too complacent for all that shit
    I'm actually curious what do you think the solution is?
    Well if I were selfish, I would say to move to the woods and just forget about society. At that point not even bother having kids. Fuck everybody.

The selfless choice, which is not up to me or anyone that I know, is simply for every single human being to die. It would be near impossible to fix anything with these fuckers running around. Nuclear winter maybe?

Everything is flipped upside down now. Literally everything that was good is now looked at as bad, often times prohibited even. Meanwhile all that was once bad is now being celebrated. When will this degeneracy ever end?
    Burn everything down and rebuild it hand in hand with nature, in the image of god.
    the problem with passing knowledge down to your kids, is that it is incredibly difficult to do this. This is by clever design. Parents no longer have as much control of their kids as back in the day. The government is getting closer and closer to owning your kids with every passing year.

I can not possibly convey with words all the different things that are happening to make people unable to change things.

I look at all these people with sorrow, they are not even aware that their entire life is inverted.

Maybe if we all die then eventually life will evolve back up again, as nature intended, in the image of god, via the laws of nature.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Literally everything that was good is now looked at as bad, often times prohibited even. Meanwhile all that was once bad is now being celebrated.

It's honestly pretty fascinating though, neh? Stop stressing out about it and enjoy the ride. There's nothing here worth saving, so if everything goes to shit as a result of this... who cares?

And who knows, maybe this will lead to good things. This could just be humanity's collective rebellious teenage phase.
    Originally posted by HTS It's honestly pretty fascinating though, neh? Stop stressing out about it and enjoy the ride. There's nothing here worth saving, so if everything goes to shit as a result of this… who cares?

And who knows, maybe this will lead to good things. This could just be humanity's collective rebellious teenage phase.

Squee. Spoken like someone in love. :) That’s Kind of how I feel.
    Originally posted by HTS It's honestly pretty fascinating though, neh? Stop stressing out about it and enjoy the ride. There's nothing here worth saving, so if everything goes to shit as a result of this… who cares?

As an actual human being (albeit somewhat crippled in spirit and existence due to my devilish environment), I do not appreciate not being able to live like a human being among other human beings.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by the pat-man I'm actually curious what do you think the solution is?

the creation of a new alien-human hybrid.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    No one told him to kill himself? You're all fucking faggots. Totse spirit is dead.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Kill yourself.
    Originally posted by stupid noob Kill yourself.

It would be a waste without taking at least 2, 3, faggots like you first.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian As an actual human being (albeit somewhat crippled in spirit and existence due to my devilish environment), I do not appreciate not being able to live like a human being among other human beings.

You're surrounded by actual human beings though. They just suck. Humans have always sucked.

There is no prescribed "human being way of living". You're just salty that the traditions you respect aren't being respected by other human beings. And uhh... that's a sentiment as old as time.

Kill yourself. UwU
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by stupid noob Kill yourself.

reported for hate speech.
Jump to Top