User Controls

Anunnaki

HTS highlight reel
    Anyone else get their messages all the time?
    i got dat gas
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS Anyone else get their messages all the time?

what are you deflecting right now. is this coded message? do you feel you're one of the giant liserd people or using a horizontal paralell form of reduction in your diction by using the same name but with different meaning while talking as if you were talking about something common

hot pocket snot rocket.

there might be multiple jeff hunters. one is my man, one isn't.. he's a lawyer and one not living today was "The Cage" or Star Trek Series from 1966's pilot episode.

diaffyCIAfgtsButDontReallydothis
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock what are you deflecting right now. is this coded message? do you feel you're one of the giant liserd people or using a horizontal paralell form of reduction in your diction by using the same name but with different meaning while talking as if you were talking about something common

hot pocket snot rocket.

there might be multiple jeff hunters. one is my man, one isn't.. he's a lawyer and one not living today was "The Cage" or Star Trek Series from 1966's pilot episode.

diaffyCIAfgtsButDontReallydothis

your brain is broken
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Totse2001 is asking to become the next mysterious victim of conspiracy government murder
    Ya
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    nu uh

not even. I want money to go away somewhere and build my desert villa like that dude Mr Ellis in Portmarian Wales.. he built a villiage using his artistic skills and painted buildings with false windows of true realism and surealism mixed

I want to build a motorcycle track for the kids, with an adult theme nude minigolf course for good looking people over age 18 or 21 and serve alcohol.

and near the motorcycle jumping track I will place a 1/12th scale of racing cars on one of those RC tracks.. maybe even make cars to rent and have a slottrack 1/6th scale... and of course gocarts.

while their parents are having minigolf sessions and key parties. Because if My wife left me.. fuck it.. everyones getting swapped out

FUCK OFF!
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Honestly they're like debt collectors at this point. Most of the time I just wish they'd leave me alone.
Jump to Top