Madman African Astronaut
    Anyone have any ideas?
    HTS highlight reel
    Go on your own. Don't be a pussi.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    google map.

your welcome.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I don't like going to other countries because I can't carry a gun, I need a local with a gun.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    so you always need surrogate penis ???
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Officially you gotta join a tour IIRC. But lots of people just drive through.

Of course Americans don't leave the house without a rifle, a couple of pistols, a grenade launcher and a claymore.
    If you want I will take you, but to make things fun we cross from Russia to Novorussia to Ukraine. Get some toys on the way from the "antiterrorist operation" for hunting mutants. I have only done this once before, safety not guaranteed. You must bring your own money for weapons/ bribes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Madman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian If you want I will take you, but to make things fun we cross from Russia to Novorussia to Ukraine. Get some toys on the way from the "antiterrorist operation" for hunting mutants. I have only done this once before, safety not guaranteed. You must bring your own money for weapons/ bribes.

This guy knows how to have fun. If this is a real offer I will take you up on it when I have the money.
    Bueno motherfucker
Jump to Top