User Controls

SG Photo of the Day/Week

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    While I'm waiting to do FOIA between days working and days off..I wanted to show some of my photos I take.

Please sPost a photo of the day or of the week (depending on your schedule)

I took this in my home town of the new San Francisco growing skyline and the para-sail (or whatever they call this sport-- looks like fun, I might take lessons)

Taken from "South Oakland" :D
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I mean take a photo of something cool in your town/city or major city area that you live in.

not just any random shit off the internet
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Taken from "your car".

I can see the spray on the windscreen.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Taken from "your car".

I can see the spray on the windscreen.

no, It's a telephoto with a nick in the lens and I tried cleaning the censor which was dumb of me. it's etched into the telescopic lens as well as the censor.

I got out of my car and took it while standing on the beach, itself.
    Kinks Enter's Waifu [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Taken this morning while my bf gardened.

Only the finest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock no, It's a telephoto with a nick in the lens and I tried cleaning the censor which was dumb of me. it's etched into the telescopic lens as well as the censor.

I got out of my car and took it while standing on the beach, itself.

Wow, that's lame. You should look into some of the software that can correct for sensor problems.

Had to photoshop it to turn the colours into something besides depressing grey.

Logging beside a jogging path.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING

Had to photoshop it to turn the colours into something besides depressing grey.

Logging beside a jogging path.

Photo Shopping is not a buzz word. Real Photographers used the term Photoshop before it became adobe's premier software's name.

dodging and drafting and burn tools existed.. basicly a piece of paper and waving it in front of a special light while developing it at the same time.

so don't feel like you did a wrong. you corrected it in a way that back lighting stripped colors away

KEY PARTIES.. ALL OF YOUR WIVES BELONG TO ME
    You didnt take that
    Originally posted by Kinks

Only the finest

Fathead Geek!
    Tineist
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Photo Shopping is not a buzz word. Real Photographers used the term Photoshop before it became adobe's premier software's name.

dodging and drafting and burn tools existed.. basicly a piece of paper and waving it in front of a special light while developing it at the same time.

so don't feel like you did a wrong. you corrected it in a way that back lighting stripped colors away

KEY PARTIES.. ALL OF YOUR WIVES BELONG TO ME

Meh

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Wow, that's lame. You should look into some of the software that can correct for sensor problems.

I cleaned the back of the glass that lays over the censor and it cleaned it up real nice. but again that nick on the lens is showing. so it was 2 seperate problems. be very careful cleaning a censor... they scratch so easily. 500 dollar core camera goes to shit

and I have some software that comes with it.. I can post edit it to remove using a clone tool or softener
    Originally posted by A College Professor

The "Desert" of the bay.

we should go to death valley.. all of us. and form a cult like Charlie.

:D

Wut ya say NIS people.
    Originally posted by Kinks Meh

Beware of the tickle monster while perched on a rock!
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING

Wow thanks, MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING. you did a good Job. did it take long?
Jump to Top