User Controls

ATTN: Fox Paws

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    How is your relationship with your older sister?
    S’all good, man
    Are you close? Do you have nieces and nephews, and if you do, do you see them often? Are you a cool uncle?
    None of my siblings have had children. We’re all too smart for that.

Well my one year older brother might have had one back when he was in high school. This chick he was fucking told him she was pregnant but then she immediately moved away somewhere with her family and he didn’t keep in touch. He doesn’t know if she kept it or not. They were both like 16 at the time I think.

My older sister lives in San Francisco. She’s semi famous in the tech industry. She’s been on a couple talk shows and stuff for her work. Won’t say more for PI reasons. We talk every once in a while via text. I used to be closer when I lived out there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    m30wz Yung Blood
    So fox when are you having kids?
    Either never or whenever I accidentally get someone pregnant and they keep it. Unless my opinion changes within the next ten years
    m30wz Yung Blood
    Will they be cool like you or psycho like your woman though?
    I dunno, ask Reginald C. Punnet
    Whose alt are you again
    Originally posted by Fox Paws None of my siblings have had children. We’re all too smart for that.

Well my one year older brother might have had one back when he was in high school. This chick he was fucking told him she was pregnant but then she immediately moved away somewhere with her family and he didn’t keep in touch. He doesn’t know if she kept it or not. They were both like 16 at the time I think.

My older sister lives in San Francisco. She’s semi famous in the tech industry. She’s been on a couple talk shows and stuff for her work. Won’t say more for PI reasons. We talk every once in a while via text. I used to be closer when I lived out there.

Thank you! It sounds like you have a good relationship with your siblings, and I'm glad for you. I'm sure I'd like to learn more, but I respect your commitment to her privacy. You're a good little brother.
    m30wz Yung Blood
    How dare you make such wild accusations! I’m thinking the kids will be psycho and you will be fucked for life.
    Originally posted by Zanick Thank you! It sounds like you have a good relationship with your siblings, and I'm glad for you. I'm sure I'd like to learn more, but I respect your commitment to her privacy. You're a good little brother.

Yeah I have like 7 siblings, including the halfers. I’d like to be closer to some of them but we’re kind of scattered all over.

And it’s more for my privacy lol. If you found out who she is it wouldn’t be hard to find me by association.
    describe her appearance
    She’s really short, spiky red highlighted dyke hair, big fake titties, lots of nose/ear piercings, regularly wears dumb shit like a punk band t-shirt and a jean skirt, underneath a white lab coat.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    you havent answer which strain of east asians your from.
    Kinks Enter's Waifu [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Sounds hot, where’s the pix
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I won’t post pics of my sister
    Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    Fox Paws, if you post pictures of your sister, I'll post some of mine.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by benny vader you havent answer which strain of east asians your from.

bad strain ... eh.
    Originally posted by Zanick #2 Fox Paws, if you post pictures of your sister, I'll post some of mine.

Tempting
Jump to Top