User Controls

The reason Donald trump puts a cover over his glass

I watched a YouTube video where people are up in arms about how trump covers his drinking glasses.
    I assume it's to keep dust out. That stuff can ruin perfectly fine water
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    His father probably beat him into the habit, why is that so horrible?
    That makes him smart, he doesn't want to get VX'd
    Originally posted by Zanick His father probably beat him into the habit, why is that so horrible?

Barack did it too. I'm telling you... They didn't want dust in their water.
    How hard do you guys think it would be to drop a spec of poison from a drone into a very protected person's drinking glass?
    Bro I'm telling you that they don't want their water to taste shitty
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    They probably don't want spiders climbing into their water.

If you don't cover your water you are disgusting.

You are drinking water full of spiders.
    I'm saying this based on experience guise. Uncovered water gets dusty. Jeeze
    Pics?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Pics?

Well.... uhh. See... yeaaaaa. The data is inconclusive
    I’m just not really understanding this thread, I need a visual representation
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    spiders lay their eggs in water.

when you drink it, the eggs are going to hatch inside your tummy.
    Originally posted by benny vader spiders lay their eggs in water.

when you drink it, the eggs are going to hatch inside your tummy.

The average person swallows six spiders per year. Or so I've heard.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I mean, if I see a woman doing this, especially at a bar, my assumption would be they're trying to avoid being drugged.

The Donald does not approve of date rape. What a monster.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    when a human talks a fine mist of saliva is fired out your mouth. i'm guessing he didn't want piers spit in his water.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's to not get poisoned.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by NARCassist when a human talks a fine mist of saliva is fired out your mouth. i'm guessing he didn't want piers spit in his water.

I fucking hate so bad when people talk near my drink. They are completely unaware how gross that is, and if you don't ask them to stop or immediately move your drink, motherfuckers will have an entire conversation while standing around your drink. That's why my beer follows me everywhere in the bar without delay, even just a few feet away. If you leave a pitcher and/or pint on a table, retards will lean on the table and converse with each other while your drink sits in between. It's something I notice happening a lot during breaks at poker games. People are so oblivious.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you breathe it in when you talk to people anyway.

Originally posted by Slaynk I watched a YouTube video where people are up in arms about how trump covers his drinking glasses.
    I assume it's to keep dust out. That stuff can ruin perfectly fine water

People are actually upset over that?

What possible reason could anybody have for getting mad about that?
Jump to Top