User Controls

Want a user title

Rivotril Houston
    Lanny, set my user title to "Brazilian" or any other thing related, thanks and good morning.
    Your user title should have nothing to do with who you are irl. It’s supposed to be about what you’re like on here. Or some kind of joke.

I’ve only seen you a handful of times so I barely even know you. Didn’t know you’re Brazilian. At least Misguided Russian has it in his username where he’s from
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, haven't seen you post enough for a frame of reference
    Yeah this is the same problem we're having with mal

Besides the Bill Krozby thing nobody knows anything about her so all suggestions are Bill Krozby-related

All we know about you is that you're Brazilian and like benzos
    Originally posted by Juicebox Yeah this is the same problem we're having with mal

Besides the Bill Krozby thing nobody knows anything about her so all suggestions are Bill Krozby-related

All we know about you is that you're Brazilian and like benzos

I liked the suggestion “Lost Redditor” for her
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Your user title should have nothing to do with who you are irl. It’s supposed to be about what you’re like on here. Or some kind of joke.

I’ve only seen you a handful of times so I barely even know you. Didn’t know you’re Brazilian. At least Misguided Russian has it in his username where he’s from

Mine is irl related. Also, OP get in line faggot.
    Yeah but it has a lot to do with your online persona. You mention it all the time, and people make fun of your one legged status daily
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Fair enough.
    It should be "Mexican" now.
    Rivotril Houston
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel It should be "Mexican" now.

Offensive.
Jump to Top