User Controls

I ate a bison steak for dinner

I could taste the tears of the steak of the few remaining bison who sob for their dwindling community.

Tasty as fuck. Went from frozen to cooked in 10-15 minutes cooked it on 3/10. It was 8 oz.

Softest meat. I've never had venison steak. But this shit is good as or better then venison because it's actual dark meat.
    Originally posted by Slaynk I could taste the tears of the steak of the few remaining bison who sob for their dwindling community.

Tasty as fuck. Went from frozen to cooked in 10-15 minutes cooked it on 3/10. It was 8 oz.

Softest meat. I've never had venison steak. But this shit is good as or better then venison because it's actual dark meat.

Have you ever had Ox tongue sliders? They’re prettt dank.
    Originally posted by -mal- Have you ever had Ox tongue sliders? They’re prettt dank.

Nty
    I eated some ox tail once, 3/6. But something about is probably haram so I won't eat that.
    Originally posted by Slaynk Nty
    I eated some ox tail once, 3/6. But something about is probably haram so I won't eat that.

Who are you again? You warned me to not trade peole’s PI once... but who are you?
    Originally posted by -mal- Who are you again? You warned me to not trade peole’s PI once… but who are you?

Lol go back to reddit turd.
    I'm so beta that I don't even eat cows any more. I eat buffalo. What you doin' milkdrinker? There literally isn't anything more bad ass, because shark is white meat
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    so juicy.the fork end looks a bit rare for my taste , looks good tho.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    dos your grocery store sell those or you go to a butcher?
    Originally posted by A College Professor so juicy.the fork end looks a bit rare for my taste , looks good tho.

Well the fact is that only the part of the meat that is exposed is the part that is dangerous of getting infected, as you can see, the outside has been seered to sanitize any pathogens. In theory you can eat a steak raw, as long as it was packaged before any pathogens could spawn on the outside of the meat. Anything inside you don't really have to worry about. In this picture the steak has been cut open.
    Originally posted by A College Professor dos your grocery store sell those or you go to a butcher?

Went to a grocery store. Right in the meat
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Slaynk I could taste the tears of the steak of the few remaining bison who sob for their dwindling community.

They have a few left over a chain linked shitty fence in Golden Gate Park.

I would joke about killing them, but the FBI seems to love Park animals and Jennifer Lawrence stolen photos more than what I had to offer them and my credit card info stolen and costing me 700 bucks. I mean if I rob a bank of 1 dollar, the FBI arrest me and I go bye bye for a very long time. but my 700 dollars stolen from a bank electronically isn't enough to get them involved for Identity theft. you have to steal 900 dollars I guess to get them involved.

I love the late Ted Gunderson. the last of a real G Man to respect. Fucking James Comey playing favorites and telling the public "No D.A." would touch this regarding hillary clinton.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    its not like theyre endangered farmers raise a lot of them.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I ate an entire bison last week. It was delicious.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Bison meat is tha bomb. Most lean meat I’ve ever eaten. Costs a pretty penny though. It’s a nice treat every now and then. They have restaurants here called Ted’s Montana Grill. Serves nothing but bison. Yum!
    Originally posted by Slaynk

fucking hell that looks so good.
    Originally posted by Slaynk I'm so beta that I don't even eat cows any more. I eat buffalo. What you doin' milkdrinker? There literally isn't anything more bad ass, because shark is white meat

Lol.
    I'd like to eat a baby lamb that has to live in one of those stalls where they can't move tho, that shit would be juicy as fuuuuu
    I hear the Chinese are persuading Muslim migrants in the north housed in camps to eat pulled pork and force feeding them.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Never had bison, but I wanna try. I just made a gigantic pot of venison chili. Spicy as fuck, like I like it. Full of kidney beans, like I like it. My wife won't even touch the pot it's IN! She is appalled by me eating it lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top