User Controls

Radioactive material detected at Oakland tow-yard

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    http://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/police-vehicle-may-be-emitting-radioactive-material-at-oakland-tow-yard/1141137012

Story says the Tow Yard's own equipment detected radiation coming from a vehicle. Hmm , that is surprising to me that they would just have radiation measuring equipment and routinely check their lot with it?

Then authorities narrowed the emissions down to an oil pressure sensor and said oh yeah totally normal.... no big deal guys. COVER UP!?!?!?!?

Do auto recyclers , tow-lots etc have to protect themselves from inadvertently being irradiated ???!?!?!?!?!? This reminds me of reading about the GROSS AND BLATANT NEGLIGENCE of management at PG&E and the atomic energy commission about worker and public radio safety at the humboldt bay reactor ( still being decomissioned , even though it hasnt produced sincce the 70s ) book by Bob Rowen who was the whistleblower that they retaliated against in many very dirty ways.

anyway among their many crimes was knowingly shipping out contaminated materials and sending it to a recyler who wasnt aware the material was radioactive - exposing everyone that handled it and potentially everyone in traffic on the way there etc
    Mutation is how evolution occurs, so I am all for radiation. In fact, we need more of it.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor http://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/police-vehicle-may-be-emitting-radioactive-material-at-oakland-tow-yard/1141137012

Story says the Tow Yard's own equipment detected radiation coming from a vehicle. Hmm , that is surprising to me that they would just have radiation measuring equipment and routinely check their lot with it?

Then authorities narrowed the emissions down to an oil pressure sensor and said oh yeah totally normal…. no big deal guys. COVER UP!?!?!?!?

Do auto recyclers , tow-lots etc have to protect themselves from inadvertently being irradiated ???!?!?!?!?!? This reminds me of reading about the GROSS AND BLATANT NEGLIGENCE of management at PG&E and the atomic energy commission about worker and public radio safety at the humboldt bay reactor ( still being decomissioned , even though it hasnt produced sincce the 70s ) book by Bob Rowen who was the whistleblower that they retaliated against in many very dirty ways.

anyway among their many crimes was knowingly shipping out contaminated materials and sending it to a recyler who wasnt aware the material was radioactive - exposing everyone that handled it and potentially everyone in traffic on the way there etc

I told you it's washing ashore

and you told me about this?

fucking people are trying to sneak in a dirty bomb into our country. If I dream about something (nightmare in this case) it often comes true.

I'm like the twisted version of MONK

lol isn't dougs last name Monk? always the connections

Also, watch out for the first name of Mario Mario is a code word.

just more than a million times Mario has come up in shit.
    dirty bomb!
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel dirty bomb!

What about it?

Everyone gets a knock on their door. You shouldn't joke about doing this though. Flag for Fed for real reasons. don't test them to come to the door. it wont be pleasant.

but yes,, Dirty Bomb and a real nuke in another dream I had. And it was fucking sureal real. in movies Nukes just happen like all at once. But I think in the real.. it creeps up closer and closer outside of the core.. and just sets spot fires on people here and there at the outer core. it's going to be a really fucked up way of dying.. trying to get over first degree burns if you survive and yet dying from radiation poisoning that's melting your innards and you shitting out part of your colon track
Jump to Top