User Controls

can u imageint if a bear come face to face wit u

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    scary!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No :(
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You can drive through bear habitats in some states. There's nothing scary about it, they just lay around.
    wont that hurt the grass and make it smell like exhaust smoke, tire rubber, brake dust, coolant drips theretofore scaring the bear out of its native homelands?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by A College Professor wont that hurt the grass and make it smell like exhaust smoke, tire rubber, brake dust, coolant drips theretofore scaring the bear out of its native homelands?

I didn't drive offroad, and I took a rental car so I didn't have to worry about any of that. I'm not talking about driving through bear-infested wilds or anything, just a tourist's bear park.
    look im being obbe and lil sporty below;

mannnnnnnnnnn duuuuuuuude you know whats like suuuupser tripppy?

how that sounds like almost that place is a zoo for bears to go to and watch the people! far out man the systems crazy dude!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick I didn't drive offroad, and I took a rental car so I didn't have to worry about any of that. I'm not talking about driving through bear-infested wilds or anything, just a tourist's bear park.

We have that here, with buffalo.
Jump to Top