User Controls

My IQ is 155.

1 / 8,137 humans

will probably go up to around 160 by the time I'm a fully grown adult

u mad? u jelly? let me know
    How old are you right now

brain is "fully developed" around the age of 25 in terms of intelligence and executive function, but ofc. there's still neural plasticity after that
    The fact it says "Premium Member" and that there is a "Share on Facebook" button says enough
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Yeah sorry.. I got 160 on mine and then a second try I got 180.

then I got "Fully retarded" on one with an IQ of 30 but it's because of the time I was given.

I did exactly half the question on that IQ test which was 80 questions and I completed only 40 and, yet I got 39 of the 40 questions right.

and they weren't easy fucking questions nor aptitude.

We're all intelligent in our own ways.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats The fact it says "Premium Member" and that there is a "Share on Facebook" button says enough

like how do websites work right?
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Yeah sorry.. I got 160 on mine and then a second try I got 180.

then I got "Fully retarded" on one with an IQ of 30 but it's because of the time I was given.

I did exactly half the question on that IQ test which was 80 questions and I completed only 40 and, yet I got 39 of the 40 questions right.

and they weren't easy fucking questions nor aptitude.

We're all intelligent in our own ways.

but are those real tests?
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj but are those real tests?

I believe so.
    In all truths, I believe everyone involved in totse or it's spinoffs were people like us (people searching for something) in which we're all extreemly resourceful and looking for something. generally we're not introverted or extroverted nor lone wolves or lone coyote's but we all probably suffer from a form of autism (which Im told isn't a bad thing, Einstein and other notables have had a form of it).

So we're semi reclusive autist who are searching for others like ourselfs. We tend to insult one another yet when something is serious wrong we tend to (as I noticed) be concerned for the true welfare. as long as it's not over played. then it's a cry for help and that's not productive.

creativity runs high in TOTSE-ZOKLET types.

just don't let it be trendy.. keep this underground. and don't (for the love of the G-d and the universe) be selective about race. fucking "White only" wtf is wrong with you idiots. Plus I heard Zok is either Black or a swirl (his daddy was white, mom is black?)

doesn't matter. There is a guy that went by D.I. or Wino (Jim) who talks ghetto but probably has an IQ of 160. never judge a book by it's cover unless it's trendy and has hipster written all over it. FUck you and your neckbeard, fgts!

fuck trendsters and hipsters.
    retardation is a word enhancement

figure out the word
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    IQ improve the more you learn and work on yourself. However, you can't fix a retard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3fy0RYpU8Q
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    OP NO ONE CARES FAGGOT
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby OP NO ONE CARES FAGGOT

you're subnormal
    Rivotril Houston
    Nice score, at your last test I scored 13/33, maybe I'll try again but I don't think I can hit more than 17, it's not high as yours but it's higher than Brazilian mean(~86), this is good for me.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj you're subnormal

yeah and you aren't? lol pot calling the kettle black...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah and you aren't? lol pot calling the kettle black…

i am supranormal and your gf died of asphyxiation
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Dfg IQ improve the more you learn and work on yourself. However, you can't fix a retard.

youve mistaken knowledge for intelligence.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Everybody is a Genius. But If You Judge a Fish by Its Ability to Climb a Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing that It is Stupid.
    Originally posted by Obbe Everybody is a Genius. But If You Judge a Fish by Its Ability to Climb a Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing that It is Stupid.

did you get this off a motivational poster
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj did you get this off a motivational poster

Fake Einstien Quote
Jump to Top