User Controls

Fonaplats' Wacky and Wild Wednesday 4/25

Hello fam,

Fonaplats here.

I hope you all had a great day yesterday.
    I am sorry I did not post anything last night but I was tired and needed to get my sleep on..

Work yesterday was alright. Nothing special. I went in and told them I knew exactly what to do and they handed me a book on how to operate the machine I was to be on and they gave me an assistant (black woman). So I pretended to look important and I carried around a clip board and stared at random things in my work area while my machine spit out ammo boxes and my assistant boxed them up. I had to help her quite a bit because it was her first day and she was doing it all wrong. I found it easier to just redo everything she did and fix it. I wasn't about to tell a black woman how to do her job.

Then I wanted to go take a nap so at lunch time I sped up my machine so that I had more parts done by the 6 hour mark than 1st shift had all morning. Once I did that I shut my machine down and told the few people who watched me do this that the machine needed to cool down and that I had to go check quality control stuff and do some inventory. I proceeded to go outside by the dumpster and smoke several cigarettes and then I wandered around the factory for a while and looked for stuff to pick up.

I turned the machine back on about 30 minutes before I got off and reset the speed to what it was originally on. Then I let 3rd shift take over and I went home.

My job is really easy. I just have to keep pretending that I know what I am doing.

Anyways....

What will this Wacky and Wild Wednesday hold?
    I woke up a little bit ago and was still kind of tired so I layed in bed and now I am up and on NIS.
    I need to call work and see if I am suppose to go in again tonight.
    I got to try and get ahold of my PO.
    Need to call my lawyer.
    Need to call this other staffing agency and see if they have anything that pays better for me.
    I should probably do some laundry. (My mom bought me a couple of new shirts and some new socks)
    I need to eat breakfast and I need to pack a lunch in case I go back to work tonight.
    Unfortunately I can not do anything outside as it is raining still.
    I gots to make sure I have a ride to work today.
    I think I will start my morning with some Mountain Dew and looking at bicycles on Craigslist.

I want to thank all of you for all the love and support you have shown me.
    It has really helped me find the strength and courage to get motivated and change myself.
    I love you all.
    I called them and asked if I am suppose to go to work again today.
    The lady said "Yes. Its your job."
    I replied "oh"
    She said "Yes. You go there Monday through Friday"
    I replied "I see..."
    Then she hung up.
    Well I got a ride to work for today. I feel good about that.
    Time to jump in the shower so I get all cleaned up for work today.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Good morning, Fonaplats. It's normal to have no clue what to do on your first day. You'll be alright as long as you can tell the difference between what you do and don't know, and beyond that just try to learn a lot. Until then, I think they say, 'fake it until you make it' and experience has taught me that this is usually good advice, except where safety is concerned.

I'm so proud of you, Fonaplats!
    Originally posted by Zanick Good morning, Fonaplats. It's normal to have no clue what to do on your first day. You'll be alright as long as you can tell the difference between what you do and don't know, and beyond that just try to learn a lot. Until then, I think they say, 'fake it until you make it' and experience has taught me that this is usually good advice, except where safety is concerned.

I'm so proud of you, Fonaplats!

Thank you Zanick. You always make me feel good about myself.
    Okay guys. I just got out of the shower. I am clean again.
    Now I am trying to decide if I want to wear my new socks that would probably be more comfortable with my boots as they are longer or if I want to wear my old socks because I do not like change.

I still have yet to eat today. I am going to sort out this sock situation and then fill my belly so I can get my work out on in case Enter tries something stupid.
    I cant wear these new socks to work. They go up to my knees. Looks like I play soccer.
    I hate soccer ever since those midgets on TLC played it. Totally ruined it for me. I just do not like midgets.
    I have fixes myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

My Frosted Flakes have filled my tummy.
    Now I am going to vrush my teeth and put on some deodorant and maybe take out the trash.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I have fixes myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

Is that eye mascare or watercolor?

lol

go paint your faggot lampshade with it. :D
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Is that eye mascare or watercolor?

lol

go paint your faggot lampshade with it. :D

Those are sticky notes.
    I am all out of my clown make-up.
    I havent dressed up as a clown in a long while.
    I should do it again.

I sort of gave up on it after failing to learn to juggle.
    Last year I spent 2 months trying to get it down but I still couldn't.
    You know what...
    I am a new man today.
    I should give it another shot.
    I will follow my dreams.

Thank you for inspiring me
    I got to leave for work in 45 minutes.
    So much to do. I have been stuck on NIS all morning and neglecting to do anything important.
    Fuck
    Well I have to go to work now.
    I love you guys.
    Talk to you later.
    Have a good day.
    I am home from work
    I had a good time tonight.
    I made some friends and everyone seems really nice.
    i will tell you more about it tomorrow.
    I have to go to bed now.
    Love you all.
    Night fona
Jump to Top