User Controls

You're all so smart, it's amazing to me.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    When did you first learn how to be smart, and how have you kept it up all these years?

Have you ever changed opinions about something, or have you always had the correct opinion about everything?

When's the first time you realized you knew more than everyone else?

I never personally realized until I was spread too thin

Till it was too late

And I was empty within

Hungry!

Feeding on chaos

And living in sin

Downward spiral where do I begin?

It all started when I lost my mother

No love for myself

And no love for another.

Searching to find a love up on a higher level

Finding nothing but questions and devils

Whatever though it is what it is. #yolo
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I first realized I was smarter than everyone else when I read Critique of Pure Reason in the 3rd grade and realized I had already independently thought of all that stuff and the only reason people haven't elevated me to the status of philosopher king yet is because they're intimidated by my extremely high IQ.
    Originally posted by Lanny I first realized I was smarter than everyone else when I read Critique of Pure Reason in the 3rd grade and realized I had already independently thought of all that stuff and the only reason people haven't elevated me to the status of philosopher king yet is because they're intimidated by my extremely high IQ.

Almost slipped by me
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I’ve actually never come across a philosophical concept that I hadn’t already thought of. There’s really no reason for me to read books anymore now that I’ve grasped ultimate reality, so I just spend all my time watching anime and dicking around online now.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    ITT: autists pat themselves on the back for being autists
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by stupid noob ITT: autists pat themselves on the back for being autists

You can't have autism power without being autistic.

*taps head*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny I first realized I was smarter than everyone else when I read Critique of Pure Reason in the 3rd grade and realized I had already independently thought of all that stuff and the only reason people haven't elevated me to the status of philosopher king yet is because they're intimidated by my extremely high IQ.

but how did you know that book was a ''smart'' book ???
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Malice I’ve actually never come across a philosophical concept that I hadn’t already thought of. There’s really no reason for me to read books anymore now that I’ve grasped ultimate reality, so I just spend all my time watching anime and dicking around online now.

aka you're a lazy loser
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Malice I’ve actually never come across a philosophical concept that I hadn’t already thought of. There’s really no reason for me to read books anymore now that I’ve grasped ultimate reality, so I just spend all my time watching anime and dicking around online now.

Things libertarians say.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    When I realized I was the only person in my town who knew what TOR was.
    I wouldn’t say I’ve ALWAYS had the right opinion. I’ve been wrong before

RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I wouldn’t say I’ve ALWAYS had the right opinion. I’ve been wrong before

Bitches and shit
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Of course the first reply is Lanny
Jump to Top