User Controls

xxx LESBIAN SEXXX

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I never watch lesbian sex until the end so I don't know what they do at the end. When do they decide it's time to stop? Obviously they probably both want to cumgasm a few times at least but how many exactly? I'd probably just have a little flag that I would wave like a surrender flag but more colorful.

Speaking of flags, if I was a LESBO I'd say things to other LESBOS like "hey wanna wave my flag?" and they'd look at me confused not knowing I meant I wanted them to flap my clitoris around with their tongue. Or I would tattoo the american flag shit onto my clit and then say it when a new lesbian partner of mine was about to go down on me and they'd be like 'haha what' and then I'd say 'haha look closer.. dig deeper' until they discovered what I meant. Then we'd have regular lesbian sex with each other's flags until we raised our actual little flags. Sigh.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Oh.
    Now I want a lesbian flag to wave too... :/

I would assume they just go until they can’t anymore or until they have to stop and get ready to go do something else... or they get hungry... I dunno really? Phone call might stop it.... or a knock at the door...
Jump to Top