User Controls

sex w/ future girl

if i could have sex with anyone i would choose some girl from the future i think. in like 500 years people will be super attractive. just think about how ugly people must have looked in like the 1500's. if you were just some average midieval fuck that somehow got transported to 2016 and see shit like this:

http://dl9fvu4r30qs1.cloudfront.net/01/cb/9e0e811d43219c003302f6337f1c/spring-breakers.jpg
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Attraction changes with the times. Chances are if you brought a medieval person to our time, they'd find our attractive women to be repulsive. They would look weird and unlike anything they were used to, and that would be the only way, 500 years in the future, there could be a new brand of attractive people. If I asked you to draw a picture of what you imagine a "super-hot" girl would look like 500 years from now, could you do it? Would your picture just look similar to one of those girls in your link? Or would you draw something peculiar that we might not find attractive right now but could find attractive in 500 years? Anyway, 1500s girls are HAWWWWWT.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    theres a good chance , women are just going to get fatter and fatter and hairier, in the future. Didnt you ever see that pixar movie wally?

Anyways, I've started seeing a girl recently and she has a so-so face, but she had really nice tits and ass and has a bunch of tattoos. She seems pretty chill, and said she thinks I'm a cute guy. Because I've been depressed lately I changed our plans for coffee to meeting in the park at 11pm to have some beer like a huge creeper, but she went along with it. We went back to my place to listen to music and I blew her pussy out pretty hard.

Last night I was talking to some girl online (i actually have no recollection of her name or where I met her, but evidently she lived a few blocks away) she was kinda fat and was kind of bitch, we smoked some weed, and she started yelling at me telling me my beard smells like vomit and that I'm to aggressive. We didn't have sex but I gave her a massage and she gave me a lap dance. she told me I should leave several times, but I was so stoned and drunk that I couldn't get out of her bed for a couple hours. I eventually left, she text me this morning telling me she wants to hang again, but she was so done with me because of how drunk I was and that I smelled like vomit.

this is the song I played for it.. after that it was just avant garde jazz

this morning this fucking girl hit me up and she was being very flirty with me, she lives about 30 min away from me, but said it was her day off and she would give me a massage and probably have sex with me if I picked her up. she was 20 years old. I drove all that way to go pick her up and when I saw her between being hungover, and being psychotically depressed lately, and her being even fatter than her picture I drove off and she started yelling at me, I went into a coldasack and had to turn back around and she was by the street yelling me asking me "whats wrong, doug?" and I rolled my window down and told her "i just can't do this" and drove off. shit fucking sucked so bad.

personally I'm into more natural looking girls.

Jump to Top