User Controls

Women are SO fucking boring.

I've never had a conversation with one that I couldn't have had with myself. I never learn anything new.

"Hurrr mate, women aren't for having conversations, you're doing it wrong mate." Shut the FUCK UP, Narcassist.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    i'm going to unironically disagree with this one my man.
    Originally posted by the pat-man i'm going to unironically disagree with this one my man.

the deepest conversation with a woman is like small talk with a man
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol@ accurate pre-empt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You should date traps

WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enter "Hurrr mate, women aren't for having conversations, you're doing it wrong mate." Shut the FUCK UP, Narcassist.

Thanked for this part.

Shit that women* say is WAY more interesting than what guys say though.

*Attractive women only
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by aldra lol@ accurate pre-empt

The reason for my Thank. I disagree with the first paragraph, but that second part is spot on.
    Western women are SO boring.

Its the foreign ones who have interesting tales.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Women ARE boring as fuck, and I would totally date a trap if I found one that didn't look like a dude in a poorly fitting dress. Scron, you're lucky HTS lives so far away or you never would have had a chance.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Enter you're doing it wrong mate." Shut the FUCK UP, Narcassist.

lol, that's exactly what i thought as i clicked on this fred.

Originally posted by NARCassist lol, that's exactly what i thought as i clicked on this fred.

hahahah goddamn you
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you are doing it wrong tho.

Originally posted by NARCassist you are doing it wrong tho.

Originally posted by stupid noob Women ARE boring as fuck, and I would totally date a trap if I found one that didn't look like a dude in a poorly fitting dress. Scron, you're lucky HTS lives so far away or you never would have had a chance.

She lived over 1000 miles away from me and I uprooted my life for her so yeah I think I had a pretty damn good chance.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel She lived over 1000 miles away from me and I uprooted my life for her so yeah I think I had a pretty damn good chance.

Your life was uprooted for you because of bad decisions and you were homeless and hts took you in like a stray mutt.
    Originally posted by stupid noob Your life was uprooted for you because of bad decisions and you were homeless and hts took you in like a stray mutt.

I was only homeless cuz I had to give up a lease and a good paying job so I could move.

I never made any bad decisions
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I was only homeless cuz I had to give up a lease and a good paying job so I could move.

I never made any bad decisions

Laugh all you want I got rent paid for May already all bills paid cash to spare, kitchen full of food, weed.

Gonna get high and play video games.
    But you only have 100 for food for a whole 30 days till hts gets his neet bux.
    No that's just for this project/ idea. That's what I'm willing to spend on a cheap and easy meal replacement.

Im probably just gonna buy a big ass bag of rice.
Jump to Top