User Controls

Fonaplats' Terrific Tuesday

Good morning everyone.
    My day started out at 9am when my fona-fone was ringing.
    I answered it and KABOOM! just like that I got a job.
    I start at 2:30 this afternoon and work until 11 tonight.
    I have a background in this type of work so I am excited to get back into it.
    I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous.
    I havent worked a job in years.
    Are the people going to be nice?
    wait!
    No, I can not let these thoughts take up space in my head.
    I am Fonaplats.
    I am going to have a terrific Tuesday.
    Got me a job.

Now I got to get some laundry done.
    I need to eat some breakfast and I need to stay positive and not freak myself out.
    Jobs suck. I got paid at 4am woke up just now gonna buy weed and spend all day doing nothing
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    think i might skip work today tbh
    Originally posted by the pat-man think i might skip work today tbh

Do it. Find a Bitcoin ATM and when you get paid put your entire check into Bitcoin and laugh while you make more money checking your phone during lunch than they do all day working hard
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Do it. Find a Bitcoin ATM and when you get paid put your entire check into Bitcoin and laugh while you make more money checking your phone during lunch than they do all day working hard

I make over $300 per day from my job.

I mostly just sit around watching my Ethereum go up while shitposting on NIS.
    The problem is when actually paying attention and doing things at work was costing me money and they kept telling me to put my phone away or get a write-up and I'm like fuck this I could go home right now and make more money than I have all day working here.

Bitcoin broke my work ethic now I just meme out at work and recruit more people to the blockchains and convince people the system is evil and we should all be getting paid hourly in crypto.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    unfortunately i get to decide when and where i work every day and my self discipline is being sapped daily, I'll be on ice and homeless within the year i can feel it.
    So buy Bitcoin now and don't fucking touch it so when you are homeless you can sell it all and do the lick.

Do it now you will thank me in a year. I've been homeless twice in the past 5 years and each time I bounce back because I live my life planning for the worst.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel So buy Bitcoin now and don't fucking touch it so when you are homeless you can sell it all and do the lick.

Do it now you will thank me in a year. I've been homeless twice in the past 5 years and each time I bounce back because I live my life planning for the worst.

I’m just sad that I bought in at 14 and when it recently dipped down to 6 almost 5 I didn’t have extra cash to pick up more. Oh wells :/ But I’ll never panic sell. That’s the worst think you could do.
    Im so excited!
    I was thinking I was scared but I think I am just excited.
    I am turning my life around.
    I am doing good.
    I am staying sober.
    I have my life on track.
    I never thought I would get this far. I really didn't.
    I often thought about just committing suicide because I felt so fucking hopeless.
    Today though I am so grateful I pushed through all my pains and have made something happen.
    My fear is gone now.
    I am doing the next right thing.
    People need me today. People want me in their lives.
    People believe in me.
    I believe in me.
    It is a great feeling.
    I love you guys.
    Bought at 14? Oh dear.
    Breakfast Hot Pocket!

I am going to eat my pills after I eat this.
    I will need my energy today.
    I just got another phone call from another job.
    Now I not only have my job I am going to this afternoon but I also have another job interview tomorrow morning.
    I do not know what job I am going to like most.
    you look like my arch nemesis

Originally posted by Something Squirrel Bought at 14? Oh dear.

I know :( this was forever ago when it had been at 19 recently. Oh well.
    trade across for LTC and hodl
    Guys. I am a little nervous.
    I am leaving for my new job in less than 2 hours.
    Should I shave?
    What should I pack for lunch?
    What if they make fun of my lunch-box?
    and then I got an interview tomorrow morning too.
    I have a lot to do before I go to work.
    I need to finish my laundry
    Possibly shave.
    Call my PO and tell him I might need to reschedule our appointment next week.
    I have to call my lawyer and see if she can go to court for me so I don't miss work.
    ^This stuff is really going to depend on how they interpreted my recent psych evaluation.
    What should I even pack for my lunch??
    OMG new people.
    I am nervous.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Guys. I am a little nervous.
    I am leaving for my new job in less than 2 hours.
    Should I shave?
    What should I pack for lunch?
    What if they make fun of my lunch-box?
    and then I got an interview tomorrow morning too.
    I have a lot to do before I go to work.
    I need to finish my laundry
    Possibly shave.
    Call my PO and tell him I might need to reschedule our appointment next week.
    I have to call my lawyer and see if she can go to court for me so I don't miss work.
    ^This stuff is really going to depend on how they interpreted my recent psych evaluation.
    What should I even pack for my lunch??
    OMG new people.
    I am nervous.

Dont be nervous. Shave, make sure you put on deodorant, pack a sandwich or something you can make quickly so you aren’t late (adults don’t make fun of food choices don’t worry about it you’re being silly). Make sure your clothes aren’t wrinkled or covered in dog hair. Take deep breaths if you start getting anxious.

Good luck fona! It will be fona-tastic!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    what is your job? lol
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel you look like my arch nemesis

lol why is he your arch nemesis? and why do you have that picture of him?
Jump to Top