It's fucking gay.
    Yeah Kinkou should go away
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    kinkou is the only funny one though
    Who are the other ones again?
    hydro and uh...............
    Pretty sure that’s not what gay means
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the pat-man kinkou is the only funny one though

Originally posted by Kinkou Pretty sure that’s not what gay means

ok nvm gas the chicks gender war now
    If it wasn't for the women here I would not know how to talk to women at all.
    I tried to talk to one of my best friends the way Enter tells us he talks to women and I damn near lost my friend.
    Originally posted by Kinkou Pretty sure that’s not what gay means

You had no reason to post in this thread except to annoy me, you attention whoring fucking cunt.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I tried to talk to one of my best friends the way Enter tells us he talks to women and I damn near lost my friend.

Women hate me though.
    That's why you should be leading the rebellion, daily cunt checking and random searches.

Let no greedy whore remain unturned. Call them out for existing and challenge them on modern issues like child bearing, women in the workplace, doing the dishes and your sex life, Social Media and Feminism.. tell them why they are wrong about EVERYTHING.

They can't get anything right and it's true like in the Bible WOMAN was made from MAN to serve MAN and cursed WOMAN with the pain of child bearing for tempting Adam.

I mean if you think about it, bitches doomed humanity to a life of sin and got Adam cast from the garden, so basically every problem in the world today can be traced back to one greedy bitch. I think it's fair to say all the suffering and pain felt for the past few thousand years is the direct result of women being allowed to even speak.

As soon as that sneaky whore Eve turned up I would have stuck her in a cage and said to God "The FUCK is this harpie doing in paradise?"

Fucking bitches... Who the fuck let them out?. I swear you can't even walk down the street for 5 minutes without some insufferable cunt either some loose roastie single mom with 2 kids and "STILL LOOKING FOR DA RIGHT MAN" on Tinder or some prissy stuck up frigid coal burner that will fuck anything not white and with a criminal record to piss off daddy.

That's right "Daddy" oh what's that you don't like being called daddy daddy? Oh what's that you think sex is a sacred bond between a man and woman?. Nope actually if you believe that you are a misogynistic pig and need to open your mind to trying new things that will please your woman.

Like cuckholdry, don't you want your woman to feel real pleasure being with a bull While you are helpless to watch?.

I am convinced Satan is a woman... Makes sense don't it?.

I just want to go outside but I know as soon as I do anything like go to a store there will be some bitch lurking around the corner waiting for me like a bandit stalking their prey trying to steal my sperm and money.

SEINFELD WAS RIGHT I WISH MY LIFE WAS MORE LIKE THAT ONE EPISODE OF THE SIMPSONS WHERE ROCKO GETS CHASED BY SCARY TERRI AND THEN THEY ALL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT GIRL FROM CHARLIE BROWN THAT ALWAYS FUCKED WITH THE FOOTBALL LIKE A TYPICAL FUCKING BITCH

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU CUNTS! MY FORUM! MY COUNTRY! MY HOUSE! MY CHURCH! GREEDY WHORES CAN ALL GET THE FUCK OUT!
    QUIT TRYING TO STEAL MY SPERM AND TURN ME INTO A CUCK!

THEY ARE PUSHING US INTO A CORNER, WE SHOULD BE PUSHING BACK AND STABBING THEIR EYES WHEN THEY GET TOO CLOSE! DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE WHORES!! DANGER!
    Originally posted by Enter Women hate me though.

I am not very good with women either. That is why I have been preying on the handicapped and disabled lately.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel SEINFELD WAS RIGHT I WISH MY LIFE WAS MORE LIKE THAT ONE EPISODE OF THE SIMPSONS WHERE ROCKO GETS CHASED BY SCARY TERRI AND THEN THEY ALL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT GIRL FROM CHARLIE BROWN THAT ALWAYS FUCKED WITH THE FOOTBALL LIKE A TYPICAL FUCKING BITCH

This sentence is like if a computer was trying to imitate me based on my posting history.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I am not very good with women either. That is why I have been preying on the handicapped and disabled lately.

You mean Mal and Kinkou? :D
    Originally posted by Dfg You mean Mal and Kinkou? :D

No. Please do not insult my friends. They are both really nice people.
    I made a post on zoklet one time asking for someone to poop on my chest and Jerome was willing
    Originally posted by Slaynk I made a post on zoklet one time asking for someone to poop on my chest and Jerome was willing

Fuck, I hated jerome. Dirty whore.
    was jerome the panfaced asian one?
    Originally posted by the pat-man was jerome the panfaced asian one?

Yeah.
Jump to Top