User Controls

I've started verbally abusing people in my sober day to day life.

I'm even abusing guys. Walked past one a couple of hours ago on the way home from work, and asked him "what's wrong with your face?" and kept walking. Heard him stammer "I was born this way" or something a few seconds later.

It's really cathartic and fun. I hate everybody.

I was inspired by this:

does that help?
    Originally posted by greenplastic does that help?

I should just stick to women, feel KINDA guilty doing it to men.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    What if you say some shit like that to the wrong one and they kick your fucking ass in the street, leaving you writhing in pain on the concrete, bloodied, and curled in the fetal position?

Can you imagine how humiliating that would be for you, Blunderstar?
    Originally posted by Grimace What if you say some shit like that to the wrong one and they kick your fucking ass in the street, leaving you writhing in pain on the concrete, bloodied, and curled in the fetal position?

Can you imagine how humiliating that would be for you, Blunderstar?

Blunderstar, haha.

Yeah that'd be pretty fucked, so I definitely better just stick to insulting women.
    But what if the woman has a boyfriend walking 5 feet in front of her and you don’t realize they’re together until it’s too late and then HE kicks your ass?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws But what if the woman has a boyfriend walking 5 feet in front of her and you don’t realize they’re together until it’s too late and then HE kicks your ass?

I'll say I have tourettes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    what if a bunch of women beat you up?
    Originally posted by greenplastic what if a bunch of women beat you up?

Lulz
    Originally posted by greenplastic what if a bunch of women beat you up?

Then I'll jerk off to that later.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If someone ever said something like that to me id fuck them up
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel If someone ever said something like that to me id fuck them up

You literally got knocked the fuck out by a MTF tranny that’s like a foot shorter than you.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    aren't you a bit twinky? you might could get away with this if you were large and in charge but all your posts lead me to think that you are a manlet, the working out, the "inexplicable" lack of female success.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'll say it before and I'll say it again. You do be fly son.
    Originally posted by the pat-man aren't you a bit twinky? you might could get away with this if you were large and in charge but all your posts lead me to think that you are a manlet, the working out, the "inexplicable" lack of female success.

I'm 5'10" and I'm nothing like a twink. I don't know why women hate me.
    Originally posted by the pat-man aren't you a bit twinky? you might could get away with this if you were large and in charge but all your posts lead me to think that you are a manlet, the working out, the "inexplicable" lack of female success.

SHUT UP WHORE!

Originally posted by Fox Paws You literally got knocked the fuck out by a MTF tranny that’s like a foot shorter than you.

I am slightly taller. She only won because I felt bad hitting a girl
    When a woman starts wailing on me I don’t hit back but I’ll grab their wrists and turn her around and just hug her really tight until she calms down.
    I punched a girl in the eye once and the cops came and arrested her.. I wish Enter could have been there.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Fox Paws When a woman starts wailing on me I don’t hit back but I’ll grab their wrists and turn her around and just hug her really tight until she calms down.

And hopefully get some DTF action going on.
Jump to Top