User Controls

What the fuck

Ok so I am really not sure what to think now

I think because of my posts on 4chan and Reddit the government is literally hounding me
    And I know it sounds crazy
    At first I thought I was just being paranoid .. inmean why they go through this much effort with me considering I'm literally a nobody hikikomori who just reposts whatever I see on Google
    But apparently walking up to an old crazy guy who claims to work for the government and tell him I think I might have psychic powers and if my grandfather or myself are Chinese agents
    But wtf
    I think I just experienced a literal gaslighting experience ... the place where I usually park was occupied by two cars that look exactly like mine and they both
    And the same color they both looked exactly the same
    Ok I'm posting this as a message to the organization gaslighting me

Is this because of all the racist shit posting?
    You know being in California I was actually starting to grow comfortable with darkies
    I realize how I could come across as an awful person, so if a social justice group wanted to gaslight me.they totally would.
    But listen if you're government I want at least a straight forward answer as to why I am being subjected to this.
    Do I really pose a threat to something?
    Fuck me for being a bored teen spending all my waking time shit posting on the net is that cause for this to happen to me?
    Or was my father really involved in something and I was born into a secret program?
    Or is this because I tell strangers about my idea of a futuist world without governments or politicians?
    Is the whole Jesuit order thing actually real and they're so fucking autistic that they would gaslight me for threating them on the net?
    You do realize I spent two years straight doing nothing but smoking weed and watching YouTube
    I haven't even ever been in a physical fight I don't think and the ones I have we're a joke, I hit some fat kid with a plastic bat.
    here, here's a music recommendation for the organization gaslighting hiki

This is so surreal
    Or I'm just being extremely paranoid
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    no, you're definitely being gaslighted by the government
    Is this because I posted about the fake news event at a library on Reddit?
    Ok I realize now the stuff that happened at one of the hotels I stayed in in Indiana was probably gaslighting by the government
    So either day in and day out posting on forums is grounds for this shit to happen or maybe the person who hacked my computer is doing this to me if so how do they have the sorts of resources to send people after me and stalk me on my computer since I was 17 granted it was probably more than one person, I downloaded the infected Sony Vegas program a few times from different sites.
    I know this isn't because I've said nigger a million times or talked to the guy at the park claiming to be part of the DoD

For example back in 2009 at taco Bell I was approached by who I believe to be something like a crisis actor
    Back then I wasn't even into conspiracy theories as far as I know and the worst thing i did was tell my therapist that killing NPCs in GTA was exciting ... I was being a fucking edgelord for fuck's sake

I only ever studied vb6 for two minutes back in 2004 or so because I was interested in booters for instant messengers
    And I just recently started playing games on hard a few years ago
    So then why the fuck am I drawing this kind of attention to myself
    Do I legit

Have

Psychic abilities

Because let's be honest they can find far better people to be part of a psyop or whatever
    Do they think im a Russian spy?

Is this because I posted about blue beam on 4chan,yt and Reddit?

I really hope from the bottom of my heart that if there are corrupt sectors of the government that there are people out there who can bring them to justice and save humanity
    The government is too lazy and broke to do anything like track people. They only do it when they are required to and when they can control the outcome.

They want low effort idiots that make it easy so they can sit on their ass all day and get paid a lot to do something anyone could do.

Why would they go out of their way to actually be productive and accomplish some massive project with all these moving parts?.

I don't see it. Even the NSA, FBI, CIA can be easily tricked they are flawed institutions ran by idiots.

If we all phoned in bomb threats at the same time as declaring ourselves sovereign from all UN controlled government and demanded half the world's gold supply I'm sure nothing would happen.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel The government is too lazy and broke to do anything like track people. They only do it when they are required to and when they can control the outcome.

They want low effort idiots that make it easy so they can sit on their ass all day and get paid a lot to do something anyone could do.

Why would they go out of their way to actually be productive and accomplish some massive project with all these moving parts?.

I don't see it. Even the NSA, FBI, CIA can be easily tricked they are flawed institutions ran by idiots.

If we all phoned in bomb threats at the same time as declaring ourselves sovereign from all UN controlled government and demanded half the world's gold supply I'm sure nothing would happen.

Yes but if a person did that one their own they would receive a visit in moments

Look I'm going to just put down. The whole cyberpunk e-persona for a moment.
    I think I was legit gaslit tonight
    It's surreal
    But it literally just a nobody hikikomori who poses no real threat so it doesn't make any sense to me.
    I would post my pic here to prove I'm real but this is already creepy enough so I'll leave it there and just allow you people to have the faith in me that I am serious
    I seriously thought this place was a fake site with bots
    The timing was so perfect how just as I started talking about conspiracy and futurism stuff on animebytes Lanny and maidenslayer pop out of nowhere to shoot me down so I am convinced you're shills.
    I used to have people following me around in cars, parking in my neighborhood and watching the area, etc

I don't know who they were, what they wanted, or if I was even the person that they were watching. It could've been anyone in the neighborhood, and it stopped after I moved out
    This shit really isn't funny and you're not cute.
    Originally posted by Slaynk This shit really isn't funny and you're not cute.

Guess what asshole I'm being serious that's why I'm so freaked out
    It doesn't make any sense to me but I fucking swear to god at the park I saw what I saw

Basically I have been myself here the whole time but I hammed up my personality
    I used to post about the conspiracy shit half joking but now I'm not so sure
    This could be because I posted about the newspaper here doing a fake news talk at the library on /r/conspiracy
    But look
    I fucking saw some guy from the park parked in front of us croching-running towards us holding what looked like a gun to me but it could have been a prop
    When we got back the two cars were gone
    Theg had the windshield covers set up as if they were sleeping in their car

Not to mention things like ... Oh I don't know some shady guy with tattoos sitting next to me at the library telling me I should be careful in socal but he wouldn't be specific I hope that was unrelated but who knows
    Other people have said the same thing but we're tourists obviously so that's probably why theyre saying it

Fuck
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Yes but if a person did that one their own they would receive a visit in moments

Look I'm going to just put down. The whole cyberpunk e-persona for a moment.
    I think I was legit gaslit tonight
    It's surreal
    But it literally just a nobody hikikomori who poses no real threat so it doesn't make any sense to me.

Get a dog and teach it to heil Hitler
Jump to Top