EXTERMINATION

OF

WHOOOOOOORES

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=144_1502392022
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    How much shit would a shitfucker fuck if a shitfucker could fuck shit? 💩
    yo mama
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Hey Enter what do you think about this video?
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sFxJ4_1524420533
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Hey Enter what do you think about this video?
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sFxJ4_1524420533

HAHAHAHHA OMFG

THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO EVER LMAO

When the first girl got off her I thought it was over, then the second bitch sits on her and just pummels the fuck out of her twice as hard. I had the biggest smile on my face the entire time, like an uncontrollable smile.

Holy fucking shit, that's made my day. Fucking beautiful. Did it end up in the news or anything?
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Yeah it was quite a big deal, even down here in the South, although the people doing the beating are Northern Protestants.
    fanny Yung Blood
    i'm gonna swing from the chandelier
    Originally posted by fanny i'm gonna swing from the chandelier

I hope you get hanged from the chandelier.
    What if she isn't a woman
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel What if she isn't a woman

why would anyone pretend to be one, that's almost as bad
    Originally posted by Enter why would anyone pretend to be one, that's almost as bad

How are they pretending?
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    I dunno man the first video, if I was there, I probably would have taken the guy out before he got more hits in, I would do it regardless of gender. You ain't gonna fucking kill someone in front of me with bare hands and walk away. Although if you have a knife, or a gun. I would reconsider my position.
    Originally posted by Dfg I dunno man the first video, if I was there, I probably would have taken the guy out before he got more hits in, I would do it regardless of gender. You ain't gonna fucking kill someone in front of me with bare hands and walk away. Although if you have a knife, or a gun. I would reconsider my position.

But you don’t know what that guy might have had hidden under his shorts

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Retribution Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Enter https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=144_1502392022

He seemed very calm leading up to the moment. It's hard to determine if he had made his mind up to attack her already, or if the anger slowly built up during the interaction, or if she just did one thing that made him snap, like interrupted him after the 100th time he calmly explained to her that it annoyed him

One thing I know for sure is that guy was pretty hot under the collar about something!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Retribution Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Dfg I dunno man the first video, if I was there, I probably would have taken the guy out before he got more hits in, I would do it regardless of gender. You ain't gonna fucking kill someone in front of me with bare hands and walk away.

If you were in a public space where any violent situation occurred, even between children, you would be frozen with fear and stand back nervously with a lump in your throat
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enter EXTERMINATION

EXTERMINATION

OF

WHOOOOOOORES

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=144_1502392022

You're extreemly immature .. can't wait for the grim-tour-pillage of your Entrance. but seriouslly you coming to the bay area. bring your friend and You and he can challenege Beercat and I to a game of air hockey where we will put our puck in your slot. and when I say slot I mean you're buch-cheeze-chex
    Originally posted by Retribution If you were in a public space where any violent situation occurred, even between children, you would be frozen with fear and stand back nervously with a lump in your throat

Errr nope.

I have decent fight or flight reactions, I normally take charge of the situation. Living in shithole teaches you few things.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    Originally posted by Dfg Errr nope.

I have decent fight or flight reactions, I normally take charge of the situation. Living in shithole teaches you few things.

not trying to be mean here, just observant,but it seems that all of the horrible 3rd world liveleak videos no one ever tries to help anyone. in decent places people at least try to help, although im not sure if this is a good or bad thing as it can be overdone e.g. white knights.
    Originally posted by the pat-man not trying to be mean here, just observant,but it seems that all of the horrible 3rd world liveleak videos no one ever tries to help anyone. in decent places people at least try to help, although im not sure if this is a good or bad thing as it can be overdone e.g. white knights.

Well, I follow a simple system. It's based on risk, in most cases if you step in and our loud enough others will jump in and help out. Most people are frozen, this has happened in numerous cases, I drive a motorcyle, so I am part of an active community that records events and helps out.

I am not saying I am a badass, but I will jump in and diffuse the situation enough that the person might walk out, I will not tackle someone with a gun or a knife and I will most likely mace the person.

But there is an risk associated with it, especially in Philippines. But my mind is set on that and I am mostly hot blooded, I honestly would not be able to stop myself from stopping the dude to at least doing something. It's just how I am.

So I always carry a mace with me, at all times and my finger is always on the trigger whenever I am walking.

But again, if I see someone abusing someone, be it an animal or a human, I will step in. I will do what I can do diffuse the situation or get others involved. But I will repeat, if I see a gun, FUCK THAT SHIT. I AM OUT OF HERE.

Plus, I can probably out sue the motherfucker anyway, justice system works in mysterious ways and life is cheap in Philippines.
    Retribution Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Dfg I have decent fight or flight reactions, I normally take charge of the situation.

You couldn't take charge of a baloney sandwich
Jump to Top