User Controls

Fonaplants Apprehended by FBI for Wafflehouse Murders

TORTILLA Houston
    After speaking with his mother, I can confirm that 29-year-old Travis "fonaplants" Reinking of Tennessee is responsible for the murder of multiple people during the Wafflehouse shooting. I thought it odd, that Sunday morning, when fonaplants removed all his clothing on cam. Crazed and professing that he could no longer handle kinkou's denial of his love, he sought out the last semblance of love hes ever felt: selling his anus to local wafflehouse patrons. He told me that he had given his NIS login/bank account info to kinkou, as a symbolic dedication of his desire to see her in person. She then changed all the passwords, and is currently posting under his account.

Here are dated photos of fon and his old mugshot:

https://imgur.com/a/R3uBRPn

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    BROMO BANDIT STRIKE AGAIN
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I always new he was a creep
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Seems like he just wanted to be adored.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    no wonder why he backed out of sending me mail
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-24/waffle-house-shooting-suspect-travis-reinking-arrested/9690348

lol he was wearing nothing but a jacket
    Xlite African Astronaut
    lol wtf

Also, couldn't he have shot someone guilty?
    https://i.imgur.com/HqZ3HN7.jpg

fona's name is apparently Andrew Steele
    Originally posted by aldra https://i.imgur.com/HqZ3HN7.jpg

fona's name is apparently Andrew Steele

Everyone knows that.

Fonaplats is an acronym for Freak of Nature All Powerful Lord Andrew T Steele
    lol, I only skimmed the OP, thought it was serious
    Lol fuck I wish. That would be funny. Probably the only person here who could end up on national news is malice.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    His eyes are a different color.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor BROMO BANDIT STRIKE AGAIN

Got damn it, we had him in our clutches. we dropped the ball hard on this one. But not as hard as Enter's bughole!

But seriously.. in the room yesterday (or day before?) didn't I ask if he was from the south and specificity said "Tennessee"?
    My eyes are blue!
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats My eyes are blue!

Hey I saw your stalker victim yesterday. She is pretty cute, but a bit older .. closer to my age. But you have good taste in MILF
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Hey I saw your stalker victim yesterday. She is pretty cute, but a bit older .. closer to my age. But you have good taste in MILF

Lololol see it’s not just me. Did you notice the crows’ feet? Apparently she’s 29 though
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I always new he was a creep

would you say creepier than a rapist?

the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    i thought they tried to say this guy was all 14/88 but apparently he just wanted to revenge kill some cops now, there's something all americans can get behind.
    The guy was fucking insane. He literally went to the police a couple years ago saying Taylor Swift was stalking him.

He’s probably more like that guy on here Hikkikomori-yume than Fona
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Hey I saw your stalker victim yesterday. She is pretty cute, but a bit older .. closer to my age. But you have good taste in MILF

We are only 2 years apart.
    And she is no MILF
Jump to Top