User Controls

Just got my soylent in the mail.

I wanted to taste it at least once, but it appears to have sucralose in it, so I wont.

I will make a video on how to open all these bottles.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You bought it but you aren't going to drink it? Do you have a monetized blog or YouTube account or something?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    can you link n example of a failure opening it?
    Originally posted by Zanick You bought it but you aren't going to drink it? Do you have a monetized blog or YouTube account or something?

Neither. I will never monetize my youtube and I do not have a blog.

I bought it simply for the purpose of making a detailed video documenting a unique, fool-proof way of opening the bottles. I have seen online people claiming that they're hard to open, and I promised soynig to make the video.

Originally posted by Nil can you link n example of a failure opening it?

Google "hard open soylent" to see soynigs complaining. I will show them the way.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    This is exciting for me.

Sucralose is just a sugar-alcohol, it won't kill you, quickly.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING This is exciting for me.

Sucralose is just a sugar-alcohol, it won't kill you, quickly.

It gives me headaches.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Can you just spit it out?
    I had a minute to make the intro. The rest will be filmed in coming weeks, probably near the end of the month.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bueno motherfucker
     Acolyte
    Is that the stuff that's made out of people??
    Whats a good video editing program? This was slapped together with windows movie maker. Need to figure some stuff out, such as why quality on transferred video differs from the source.
    needs more black and white.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    lol, those things actually are pretty hard to open.
    Originally posted by Bueno ja nie lubliu soylent

Почему?
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I missed you delivering on a vid, a good day was had nigga
    xy0 Houston
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Whats a good video editing program? This was slapped together with windows movie maker. Need to figure some stuff out, such as why quality on transferred video differs from the source.

If you torrent, in order of ease of use, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects
     Acolyte
    There's a trick to opening these. You have to squeeze gently on the corners about halfway down the bottle, then twist the cap off with your free hand.
    When is the movie being released? can't leave us on a cliff hanger dammit.
    Yes, hi.

The rest of the video will be filmed on the 6th. I decided to borrow some video equipment because fuck filming this on a phone, I want to use a video camera with a tripod.

Oh and I will also borrow and assistant or two, which is why I had to schedule this ahead of time.
    ESSENTIALLY I had to push the video a week from the initially planned end of the month because I was gathering resources and manpower to run a lil filming studio to deliver to you niggas as high quality a video as possible. This is because I am not happy with the quality of the trailer.
Jump to Top