User Controls

Star Wars video games

Some games for star wars, I've played Star Wars obi wan
    Star Wars episode the phantom menace (98)
    And star wars Jedi power battles.
    Phantom menace is pretty good, it's the first game I had, playing on the ps1. Then I had power battles, it was alright. It didn't have the open endedness that I felt was there with phantom menace or even obi wan, it was all just sort of like a walk through. Obi wan was fun because it had some shit that happened before the episode 1 events.

Ranking from best to not so best
    1. Phantom menace
    2. Obi wan
    3. Power battles

I recently acquired phantom menace for the nostalgia. It's a little bit much for me to play though because my patience for one and for two I just don't know what I'm going to do when I start playing. It was a good game... 20 years ago.

Power battles is just too mechanical, no story or novelty- it's like playing guitar hero with no volume, or ddr with no volume. It has good gameplay tho, you can play as a tank going through naboo... which is cool

SWOW is good, good plot, good graphics, decent gameplay. It's balanced between mechanical and being interactive. Cool shit in the environment, etc.

so it's a toss up between obi wan and phantom menace. I've played star fighter and clone wars. Star fighter has some great design actually, but I prefer the third person games. But as far as I'm concerned, they are all solid games. I haven't played knights of the old republic, but would be willing to give it a shot since I'm a huge rpg fan.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    The phantom menace was all right imo, decent game but quite buggy.
    I also had the podracing game which was also quite good.

If you haven't played kotor 1 and 2, you're totally missing out. If you actually have time to imerge yourself into these rpgs, then do it fully because that's an experience that will last forever.

Oh yeah, and the jedi knight series. Awesome games.

+ The force unleashed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Xlite If you haven't played kotor 1 and 2, you're totally missing out. If you actually have time to imerge yourself into these rpgs, then do it fully because that's an experience that will last forever

This is exactly the motivation I was looking for friend. You sound like you know what you are talking about. It looks like I gotta make some money now :|
    HTS highlight reel
    Yeah I came here to mention KotOR 1 and 2. KotOR 2 especially, with the restored content mod (there is a lot of obviously missing content in the base game because it was rushed to ship).
    MASSIVE Yung Blood
    Hi im Jeanette

i love that game, HONK
    Originally posted by MASSIVE Hi im Jeanette

i love that game

Hi Jeanette. I’m Karen
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    MASSIVE Yung Blood
    hi Karen pleased to meet you, HONK
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Battlefront 2 is really good, I hear the remake is garbo though so make sure you get the right one.
    MASSIVE Yung Blood
    cod for life fam, HONK
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I had Jedi Knight II for the GameCube, which was a pretty awesome game for its time.
    Battlefront 2 (the original one) and rogue squadron were my favorites

I got the first battlefront remake for like $5 but haven't played it yet
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Jedi Academy has the best light saber mechanics of any game I've played to this day, it's not a very long games but it was a blast to play. I wish they'd make a sequel that didn't play like a beat-em-up button masher like force unleashed.
    Bueno motherfucker
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Beat both Rogue Squad's both Dark Forces and Shadows of the Empire.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Rouge Squadron on the pc with a joystick is definitely the best flying game ever made.
    Bueno motherfucker
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Lanny Jedi Academy has the best light saber mechanics of any game I've played to this day, it's not a very long games but it was a blast to play. I wish they'd make a sequel that didn't play like a beat-em-up button masher like force unleashed.

I figure the next game like that will be made for vr, I think they tried with the shitty movement controls on console too but I'm not sure.
    Battlefront II (the 2005 game, not the 2017 reboot that I' haven't played) is one of my top 5 all time favortie games. It just got original xbox to xbox one backwards compatible.

Although, this was when splitscreen co-op games were at their best. KOTOR 1&2 is one of the best regarded console rpg's (also backcompat)
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Bueno Link to mods?
    Might try them out

If you got it on Steam:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=485537937

Otherwise:
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm

Fixes a bunch of things.
    Originally posted by DietPiano Battlefront II (the 2005 game, not the 2017 reboot that I' haven't played) is one of my top 5 all time favortie games. It just got original xbox to xbox one backwards compatible.

Although, this was when splitscreen co-op games were at their best. KOTOR 1&2 is one of the best regarded console rpg's (also backcompat)

Fuck yes. I still play battlefront 2 from time to time. It is one of my favorite games in existence.
Jump to Top