User Controls

men who take photos with dogs for their main tinder pics

are pieces of fucking shit. if i was hitler, they'd be going to the camps along with the women.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    with the number of people you want to send to the ovens, you'd have nobody left to keep them running
    Originally posted by aldra with the number of people you want to send to the ovens, you'd have nobody left to keep them running

i've always fantasized about sitting behind a desk, and interviewing each human one by one, and deciding whether they should go into the concentration camp or not. They'd have to beg and try to convince me why they deserve to be spared.

Oooooh, the fucking grin I have right now, imagining that fucking bitch who blocked me walking into the room.

Enter: Hello, BITCH! How's it been?

Bitch: Please... please don't send me to the camp. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for how I treated you; I was young and didn't know what I wanted. But I DO want you!

Enter: Aww, that's so sweet. Strip.

Bitch: What?

Enter: Take off your FUCKING clothes, and let me take a look at you. See if you're worthy enough to stay behind.

*She takes off her clothes*

Enter: HAHAHA you fucking whore, taking off your clothes for me. We're not even dating. YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL WHORE.

Bitch: *Crying, and covering herself* Please, what do you want from me?!

ENTER: I WANT YOU TO FUCKING SUFFER, YOU BITCH. YOU'RE NOT ONLY GOING TO THE CONCENTRATION CAMP, BUT YOU'RE GOING TO BE WORKED THE HARDEST, AND TORTURED THE MOST, YOU FUCKING LITTLE CUNT. YOU'RE GOING TO WISH YOU WERE DEAD!!!

Then I'd press the button, my guards would come in, and drag that crying and screaming bitch away to the camp.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i've actually seen chicks put that they love guys with dogs in their pro pix.

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I used to be friends with a toxic freak in high school who pressed his parents to get a dog for this specific reason. Poor thing was a prop to set up sexual assaults.
    Wait do you mean people who just have their dog as the pic and nothing else? Not even their face or? I don’t know how tinder works
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Wait do you mean people who just have their dog as the pic and nothing else? Not even their face or? I don’t know how tinder works

No, they take a photo of themselves holding a dog.

Slimy, desperate scum.

Thats not even a real dog, why would anyone get that?
    Are you supposed to look away from the camera now when people take your pic? I see that a lot these days. Mostly from females though
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Are you supposed to look away from the camera now when people take your pic? I see that a lot these days. Mostly from females though

They think it's their "good side".

Listen bitch, your only good side is the side of you that I can fuck.
    I actually think that looking away helps to see the face better. How often when you see people, you only see them from straight ahead?

I know a girl that looks normal in pix but has a long nose irl.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I actually think that looking away helps to see the face better. How often when you see people, you only see them from straight ahead?

I know a girl that looks normal in pix but has a long nose irl.

My friend told me that women hate nothing more than to be told they have a big nose. That's my go-to insult for women now.

"What's wrong with your nose?"

"...What?"

"It's too big for your face. Get a nose job, bitch."

I'm going to say that this Friday.
    I can confirm that many women are sensitive about their nasal disposition
Jump to Top