User Controls

Which female artist is your muse?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Karen O, frontwoman of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. She was a sore spot in my last serious relationship. I'm still not sure if the girl ever made peace with my affection for the singer. I saw her at a festival a few years back and she masturbated through her clothes on stage, which was a life-changing visual for me.

Fiona Apple is always great for a pensive evening inside. I discovered her purely by coincidence when I bought her debut album Tidal on CD at a resale shop. I now have three copies.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I love them both, but Regina Spentoe for me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I forgot about her! My ex introduced me to Spektor. She’s phenomenally talented, just not for me in terms of style.
    none
    Mommy long legs
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Lady GaGa.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Thanked for Fiona Apple.

She woke.

I'll go Alina Baraz.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    TT.x1c Houston
    astrud gilberto was very beautiful and was a very talented singer
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    lana del rey and grimes

TT.x1c Houston
    i also like debbie harry
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    used to be liv kristine, she hasn't done anything worthwhile in a long time though
    Originally posted by aldra used to be liv kristine, she hasn't done anything worthwhile in a long time though

Definitely agree.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

mso8 Houston

she reminds me of better times
    I mostly listen to empowering female artists like Taylor Swift, Iggy Azalea and Meghan Trainor.
    here are some strong females I frequently listen to

Dionysus Houston
    PJ Harvey and Nico
    HTS highlight reel
    Janis Joplin
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    when you say muse, you mean to look at or listen to?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Annie Deefranko
Jump to Top