User Controls

Why is Rev Bill Keller blocking me

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    He has perma ban blocked my number it seems. All I get is a beep beep beep when I call him. no ringing.

You guys fucked his head up so much with your banters.

He probably thinks I too will troll him. All I want to know is what his attorneys really found out, about totse and the man who ran it.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    The didn't find out anything, it was a ruse to intimidate us and it worked.
    Originally posted by Zanick The didn't find out anything, it was a ruse to intimidate us and it worked.

So why is he blocking me?

He's talking about how the jedis or something aided in 9/11

Which seems opposite of what he would of said in past years? Did you guys fill his head up with crazy anti-jedi stuff or was he on a totse payroll all these years.

https://niggasin.space/thread/23187?p=1#post-394800
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    He probably thinks we're trying to tank his business again. What an asshole.
    He probably blocked you because he doesn’t want to be harassed by an insane person.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Warweed gave him a shit ton of peoples personal information like a snitch ass whore.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws He probably blocked you because he doesn’t want to be harassed by an insane person.

Go fuck your father and suck the dick of the guy who thanked you for not dying in fire!
    Originally posted by stupid noob Warweed gave him a shit ton of peoples personal information like a snitch ass whore.

Well that's interesting. yeah.. he snitched on guys who cared little for him?

I agree it's fucked up to snitch but there comes a time when it's your duty and not snitching. You don't snitch on Bike Clubs for selling meth. but someone is a treasonous faggot is a different story!

Also Rev Bill seems to be on the 9/11 inside job thing.

I believe it wasn't an inside job. I believe it was an all around Job by illuminati fucks such as head of Arabia, some Mossad agents and Bush and Cheney and their buds.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Well that's interesting. yeah.. he snitched on guys who cared little for him?

I agree it's fucked up to snitch but there comes a time when it's your duty and not snitching. You don't snitch on Bike Clubs for selling meth. but someone is a treasonous faggot is a different story!

Also Rev Bill seems to be on the 9/11 inside job thing.

I believe it wasn't an inside job. I believe it was an all around Job by illuminati fucks such as head of Arabia, some Mossad agents and Bush and Cheney and their buds.

Warweed is and was a huge piece of shit, and that snitching incident is only a very small part of all the fucked up shit he did. He got busted selling guns to some israelis and snitched then too. He also acted like a huge faggot all the time and took credit for shit he didn't do.
    Originally posted by stupid noob Warweed is and was a huge piece of shit, and that snitching incident is only a very small part of all the fucked up shit he did. He got busted selling guns to some israelis

So it's OK for companies to do this but not individuals? is it illegal?

Originally posted by stupid noob and took credit for shit he didn't do.

oh.. like DfG
Jump to Top