User Controls

Turning yourself in for a crime you were never suspected of.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was trying to search online to see if this has happened or happens frequently and I'm not finding much, at least as far as what I'm exactly asking.

I'm curious if anybody has simply felt guilty about a crime they committed, and although they weren't caught or under any suspicion, they turned themselves in to the police. So far all I've found is the fake story about the guy that turned himself in for gruesomely murdering his imaginary friend, some guy that drove drunk to the police station and turned himself in, and a few other stories of people turning themselves in after many years because of arrest warrants. I can't find a story of someone who just turned themselves in for an otherwise unbeknownst crime, like a DUI for example.

I wonder if the police could or would arrest you for such a thing as going there and telling them you drove drunk a few months back from Valentine's gay bar and you just feel oh so guilty. Obviously the city or state or county or whatever wouldn't have any evidence to support a case against something like that so it would rely solely on a person pleading guilty, but even then there is supposed to be a factual basis that can be verified to determine the likelihood of the crime taking place. I don't know. Anyone? Bueller?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I think they would arrest and try you. It would look good on the books.
    I think they would arrest and try you. It would look good on the books.

This. Depending on the severity you may get a lighter sentence but if its something like you hit a kid with your car or sexual assaulted someone you probably would get reamed by the cold hard dick of the law.
    Lie to a cop that you did a rape
    you drove drunk a few months back from Valentine's gay bar and you just feel oh so guilty.

Love the publicity, sugar, and Valentine's adores our gay clientele.

But we're so much more than the local gay bar!

So please come back for brunch and we'll show you what an EVERYBODY bar is.

YES WE CAN :-D
    lmao, what the fuck.
    Let karma do it's job itself
Jump to Top