User Controls

Top Tier Drugs

Madman African Astronaut
    Its morphine without a doubt, if any of you say meth I'm going to shove a script of xanax and a gram of meth up your ass then sew it shut. My heroin dealer went to jail and now I have no decent drugs and I want some godamn morphine. I think I'm going to go wreck my motorcycle at 80 mph on a gravel road.
    Life.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I was pretty impressed with AL-LAD. I didn't think I could achieve an extroverted LSD headspace, but then again it might have been because I was drinking along with it.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Depends what you mean by top-tier, DMT was my most top-tier in terms of "potent" experience but I would prefer to drink whiskey. Or pop a benzo. Alcohol is pretty top-tier
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Clean meth with the legs on it. You be feelin so damn good.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Madman Its morphine without a doubt, if any of you say meth I'm going to shove a script of xanax and a gram of meth up your ass then sew it shut. My heroin dealer went to jail and now I have no decent drugs and I want some godamn morphine. I think I'm going to go wreck my motorcycle at 80 mph on a gravel road.

just run this in your browser

http://4mtu5pl6yp3fmvny.onion.gold/

you're good if all you're doing is ordering little personal amounts.

Morphine is boring

Marijuana is the god tier drug because you can do it in copious amounts for years nonstop without dying
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Marijuana is boring

Morphine is the god tier drug because you can do it in copious amounts for years nonstop without dying

fixed

stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Fucking opiate junkies kill me. Eat some acid faggot, your drug of choice is shit and so are you.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I can always tell when someone has done acid too many times, schrooms are much better and you should really only do them like once a year. Opiates definitely do less long term damage than pretty much any other drug as long as you can put yourself through withdrawal when you need to. They aren't for the weak willed.
    Originally posted by stupid noob Fucking opiate junkies kill me. Eat some acid faggot, your drug of choice is shit and so are you.

what, summing like that you mean?

Madman African Astronaut
    I don't trust blotter paper anymore, the chances of it being DOC or some mystery chinese synthetic are too high.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Clean meth with the legs on it. You be feelin so damn good.

High end meth with the stank on it. Try to rob WE SMOOTH and me I'd advise you to think on it!
    weed and nothing else
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    I hear temazepam is supposed to be the shit.
    dick cepek Yung Blood
    holy FUCKING HELL my nigger!

my drug of choice has GOT TO DAMN HELL BE some fucking 91 octane Gasoline

hit the fucking highway my NIGGER!!!! cruising my nigger at 90+ MPH on some big fat juicey all terrains !

dick
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Madman I don't trust blotter paper anymore, the chances of it being DOC or some mystery chinese synthetic are too high.

DOC or DOx taste metallic, and 25x taste bitter. Pretty easy to figure it out right away. I had someone try to give me a sheet of 25i once saying it was acid. I tasted it after he left and called him right back up and told him come get your garbage before I drive to your house and beat the fuck out of you.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Item 9 I hear temazepam is supposed to be the shit.

T-PAM(Benzo T-PAIN) is meh. It's weak, but at least it doesn't make me feel depressed. If i take diazepam i feel sleepy and depressed, K-pins make me confused at recreational doses which is +2mg for me. And T-PAM just makes me kind of relaxed. One of the better benzos in that regard but it's low in potency.
    Originally posted by Madman I don't trust blotter paper anymore, the chances of it being DOC or some mystery chinese synthetic are too high.

that what you have the feedback comments for

Product ratings
    25d gold gold gold gold gold just arrived on the tues after easter weekend but put order in thurs, so that's as expected. will update when i try them.
    13d gold gold gold gold gold Super fast delivery, excellent product, perfect vendor!! :)
    243d gold gold gold gold gold Quick delivery yet to try but i have no doubts it'll be sending me places!
    242d gold gold gold gold gold NDD, all good.
    242d gold gold gold gold gold NDD,Felix best as always.
    242d gold gold gold gold gold Nice clean trip quick delivery
    241d gold gold gold gold gold Enter your comments here
    239d gold gold gold gold gold Heard nothing but praise for this vendor. Will be updating this after I receive the product.
    238d gold gold gold gold gold NDD - Appropriate stealth and product is as described. FE Trusted.
    238d gold gold gold gold gold good shit got here fast and was packaged well
    238d gold gold gold gold gold FE for trusted vendor.
    237d gold gold gold gold gold NDD trustworthy vendor from betabay
    237d gold gold gold gold gold Panda's came today i think it was 3DD UK no trouble whatsoever can't wait to try these panda's again!
    236d gold gold gold gold gold Cleanest and smoothest LSD I have ever done. I now believe it to be JOR like some have said. Enjoy
    236d gold gold gold gold gold Enter your comments here
    236d gold gold gold gold gold Enter your comments here
    236d gold gold gold gold gold NDD!!
    235d gold gold gold gold gold NDD, all good, great stealth1
    235d gold gold gold gold gold Such a reliable guy. Fast delivery. Great stealth. Highly recommend. Thank you.
    234d gold gold gold gold gold Enter your comments here
    233d gold gold gold gold gold A*
    233d gold gold gold gold gold All good.
    233d gold gold gold gold gold All good.
    231d gold gold gold gold gold Enter your comments here
    230d gold gold gold gold gold NDD - Very happy.
    230d gold gold gold gold gold NDD top stealth
    228d gold gold gold gold gold Can always count on felix
    228d gold gold gold gold gold The Real Deal. Simply mind blowing
    227d gold grey grey grey grey didnt arrive
    225d gold gold gold gold gold Enter your comments here
    223d gold gold gold gold gold Enter your comments here
    223d gold gold gold gold gold
    223d gold gold gold gold gold Fast shipping, good stealth, good product
    223d gold gold gold gold gold Ordered at 9am, arrived next day, perfect
    221d gold gold gold gold gold best vendor on the web hands down! again NDD and very impressed! You the man Felix!
    221d gold gold gold gold gold Came NDD. Thanks and amazing stealth
    220d gold gold gold gold gold FE. Thanks
    220d gold gold gold gold gold Enter your comments here
    220d gold gold gold gold gold FELIX ALWAYS DELIVERS!!! FE EVEVERYTIME
    220d gold gold gold gold gold Early FE for trusted vendor
    220d gold gold gold gold gold very fast delivery and nice product. recommend <3 ty
    217d gold gold gold gold gold Enter your comments here
    216d gold gold gold gold gold Package took 2 days, but all in all was a very good quality product
    216d gold gold gold gold gold F.E
    216d gold gold gold gold gold 2DD, amazing as always!!!
    216d gold gold gold gold gold Enter your comments here
    210d gold gold gold gold gold Really nice, high quality acid as always from Felix
    209d gold gold gold gold gold FE'd 2DD arrived no problem, tabs look legit cant wait to try them out. thanks!
    209d gold gold gold gold gold 2DD. Perfect.
    209d gold gold gold gold gold Enter your comments here
    209d gold gold gold gold gold Enter your comments here
    208d gold gold gold gold gold
    207d gold gold gold gold gold Great, Quick Delivery Cheers!
    207d gold gold gold gold gold spot on
    207d gold gold gold gold gold NDD. excellent quality. cheers :-)
    207d gold gold gold gold gold 2nd order this morning, always FE, Felix is thee man on here without contest.
    205d gold gold gold gold gold Fe for top vendor.
    204d gold gold gold gold gold quick order and quality product
    203d gold gold gold gold gold great, 2DD cheers
    203d gold gold gold gold gold Definitely the real deal and a long time and trustworthy vendor too 10/10
    203d gold gold gold gold gold super fast NDD Thankyou!
    201d gold gold gold gold gold 2DD
    201d gold gold gold gold gold fast as always
    201d gold gold gold gold gold Trusted vendor, taking longer than usual to arrive tho, have messaged vendor, will update soon UPDATE: no contact from seller for 30 days
    200d gold gold gold gold gold Very Nice
    200d gold gold gold gold gold Enter your comments here
    200d gold gold gold gold gold excellent service thanks
    199d gold gold gold gold gold NDD, and exactly what it says on the tin, awesome!
    199d gold gold gold gold gold thank you or , everything was really safe for the received and the quality is really good !
    199d gold gold gold gold gold cant wait
    199d gold gold gold gold gold Very fast delivery!!
    197d gold gold gold gold gold Thanks Mate
    196d gold gold gold gold gold Enter your comments here
    195d gold gold gold gold gold FE for trusted vendor
    188d gold gold gold gold gold thanks for quick delivery!
    194d gold gold gold gold gold FE for recommended vendor, good tabs
    193d gold gold gold gold gold Excellent will be back for more good sir thank you :D 100000/5 awesomeness
    193d gold gold gold gold gold Fast, good stealth, top.
    192d gold gold gold gold gold NDD, great stuff
    192d gold gold gold gold gold 20+ orders all NDD, Best Acid on the net, real pros recommended
    192d gold gold gold gold gold NDD Well 19 hours!!! amazing delivery speed, thank you soo much! Stealth is brilliant also. Will update upon trying :)
    192d gold gold gold gold gold Enter your comments here
    175d gold gold gold gold gold FE vendor always come through
    175d gold gold gold gold gold Fantastic service and great acid as always. Felix is one of the finest vendors around.
    175d gold gold gold gold gold Perfect thanks!
    174d gold gold gold gold gold Finalized Early!!! Felix is the dude!!!! Top notch every time. Cant wait!!
    174d gold gold gold gold gold fast delivery and great comms from the vendor 10/10
    174d gold gold gold gold gold NDD great communication with vendor would highly recomend
    173d gold gold gold gold gold NDD. good acid tabs.
    172d gold gold gold gold gold Great product, will be ordering more.
    172d gold gold gold gold gold Quick as delivery, with decent stealth and on point product, many thanks!
    172d gold gold gold gold gold Arrived NDD, all cool. Reliable acid vendor.
    172d gold gold gold gold gold don't freak if a few days late, it's legit, nice one will definitely order again! :)
    169d gold gold gold gold gold 1dd. spot on stealth. bargain mate.
    168d gold gold gold gold gold Always have a good experience with Felix, expect this time will be no different :)
    166d gold gold gold gold gold Perfect on point as always ready for the weekend
    166d gold gold gold gold gold Brilliant stuff as always. Best DNM LSD vendor in the UK. Will have to revisit once I'm out.
    166d gold gold gold gold gold 1DD, quick and good stealth as usual. thank you
    165d gold gold gold gold gold NDD as usual, Felix never lets me down!
    164d gold gold gold gold gold FE Will update soon. clean and decent

mso8 Houston
    the best drug in the world is love and friendship

also heroin
Jump to Top