User Controls

Fonaplats' Super Sweet Sunday!

Good morning everyone.
    Fonaplats here.
    I am just getting out out of bed.
    I am sure going to have a super sweet Sunday!
    I might not have anything planned but that is okay because I am going to use positivity to sprinkle sparkles all over this wonderful day and make it oh so special.
    I shall start my day with some Frosted Flakes.
    Their Great!

Like previous days I will do my best to keep you posted on my adventures.
    i'm stoned and frosted flakes sounds pretty good right now
    Here is a picture of me about to get out of bed!

Rested & Refreshed
    Originally posted by greenplastic i'm stoned and frosted flakes sounds pretty good right now

Good morning Green Plastic. Happy to see you taking an interest in me. It means a lot to me. You and I are growing into such good friends. How did you sleep?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Good morning Green Plastic. Happy to see you taking an interest in me. It means a lot to me. You and I are growing into such good friends. How did you sleep?

speaking of friends... when are you going to send me that picture finally? why bullshit me so much bromo?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby speaking of friends… when are you going to send me that picture finally? why bullshit me so much bromo?

I know how much you want a personally colored picture from my erotic coloring book. I will get it to you this week. I promise
     Acolyte
    Tony the Tiger would approve.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I know how much you want a personally colored picture from my erotic coloring book. I will get it to you this week. I promise

thanks bud. =)
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Here is a picture of me about to get out of bed!

Rested & Refreshed

you look like someone i hate.
    Madman African Astronaut
    You should pretend to be the girl in your picture so Bill Krozby can get off by telling the best way to rape women.
    Originally posted by Madman You should pretend to be the girl in your picture so Bill Krozby can get off by telling the best way to rape women.

thats kinkou in the picture, she's pretty but not my type
    speaking of rapage, what ever happened to bill the cat lollolloll
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Good morning, Fonaplats! What else have you gotten up to with your day?
    That picture is from like 2013 and my hair looks red af lol
     Acolyte
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby speaking of rapage, what ever happened to bill the cat lollolloll

You're laughing at a banned person, even after you yourself were one of those persons.
    I enjoyed my Frosted Flakes this morning.
    Everything was going good and I was set to have a really nice day but then I got some troubling news.
    I'm still trying to figure out how to react to it.
    I went and picked up my neice so I could play with her today and hopeful distract myself from the fact that my life is in jepardy.
    I went to the pharmacy and a hummer pulled up next to me blaring rap music so I figured it was just some niggers and then a white twinky little tranny boy who stands all of maybe 4'10" stepped out.
    My gut told me to step out and kick his teeth in for all the damage their kind are doing but quickly I realized that would help me in the long run.
    I need to really think out my next step very carefully.
    I am in fear for my life.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I enjoyed my Frosted Flakes this morning.
    Everything was going good and I was set to have a really nice day but then I got some troubling news.
    I went and picked up my neice so I could play with her today and hopeful distract myself from the fact that my life is in jepardy.
    I went to the pharmacy and a hummer pulled up next to me blaring rap music so I figured it was just some niggers and then a white twinky little tranny boy who stands all of maybe 4'10" stepped out.
    My gut told me to step out and kick his teeth in for all the damage their kind are doing but quickly I realized that wouldnt help me in the long run.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I enjoyed my Frosted Flakes this morning.
    My gut told me to step out and kick his teeth in for all the damage their kind are doing but quickly I realized that would help me in the long run.

Oh no, Fonaplats, what's wrong?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel you look like someone i hate.

he looks like someone anyone could hate.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You said you weren’t upset
Jump to Top