User Controls

I just realized that I can travel anywhere in the world, and...

...meet any internet friend I want to. I have the money and the time.

So who wants to meet Enter?!?
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    I am game if you travel to my area. Btw, I was in Manila, I went on my dick trip, met one girl on wechat, and another hottie on tinder. Fucked them both, the last one was so fucking good. You're missing out.
    Originally posted by Dfg I am game if you travel to my area. Btw, I was in Manila, I went on my dick trip, met one girl on wechat, and another hottie on tinder. Fucked them both, the last one was so fucking good. You're missing out.

What's a dick trip?
    yea enter maybe you should go to the phillipines
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea enter maybe you should go to the phillipines

yeah, maybe...
    Originally posted by Enter What's a dick trip?

It's a trip I take once a month away from my gf to manila or some other place and I visit the clubs and meet my tinder matches, take them to my hotel and fuck them. I just did that yesterday. And then I come back to my place and cuddle my gf. She knows it. I used to fuck in my home, got a second room just for fucking but now I just do my monthly visits and search for young pussy. :D

It's heaven.
    Originally posted by Dfg It's a trip I take once a month away from my gf to manila or some other place and I visit the clubs and meet my tinder matches, take them to my hotel and fuck them. I just did that yesterday. And then I come back to my place and cuddle my gf. She knows it. I used to fuck in my home, got a second room just for fucking but now I just do my monthly visits and search for young pussy. :D

It's heaven.

are the tinder girls asian? speak english?
    Originally posted by Enter are the tinder girls asian? speak english?

Yeah, well filipino's comes in various forms, some tall, some short, most are mixed. The girl I was with has a job and can converse in English. I normally pay when i want a cheap fuck but I prefer the girls I date. Like I get a tinder match, tell them to meet me, they come and then I just take them to my hotel and fuck them for an hour or so and send them packing.

I do prime them with no relationship BS, met some really good girls using this system. I have a steady gf, otherwise I would be keeping them as regulars and fucking them from time to time.
    Originally posted by Enter …meet any internet friend I want to. I have the money and the time.

I have done this
    You're going to be disappointed
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    You should come visit me in Ireland Enter. We have a nice farm and a nice large room you can have to yourself for a week or two.
    Come to Seattle.

Then next year you can come meet me in Israel. We will give you a tour of Jerusalem.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enter …meet any internet friend I want to. I have the money and the time.

I do but you said you won't come to texas
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume I have done this
    You're going to be disappointed

so watch me whip so watch me nay nay.. thats because you're a loser and just play pokemon go all day you lil whimpertons
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Be careful on your travels, Enter. There's a supervolcano in part of this country and I fear that your enemy Fonaplats has taken some liberties with this knowledge.
    Originally posted by Zanick Be careful on your travels, Enter. There's a supervolcano in part of this country and I fear that your enemy Fonaplats has taken some liberties with this knowledge.

You talking about yellowstone? I'm not going near there, just staying on the far west coast.
    You have the capability to travel anywhere on earth, and you want to meet someone from this website?

lol
    Originally posted by Unnamed Scholar You have the capability to travel anywhere on earth, and you want to meet someone from this website?

lol

he's a boring person, he can't even get a hooker to fuck him lol what do you expect?
    Originally posted by Unnamed Scholar You have the capability to travel anywhere on earth, and you want to meet someone from this website?

lol

No, I said internet friends. But every stream of consciousness I have, I post here. There's maybe 1 or 2 people tops I'd want to meet from here, and only if I was actually visiting that country in the first place.
    HONK~~
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby HONK~~

Stop sullying my catch phrase.
Jump to Top