User Controls

Dirty dog bitch whores

OMGPLZDNTBAN Yung Blood
    Hell of a day. Hell of a day I tell you. Shit piled on shit topped with a scoop of shit with a shit on top.

I finally get home after a long day of sucking. Or as you guys would call it, work. You know what? They say if you do something that you love you'll never work another day in your life. Left a note on someones car. "You park like a faggot fucks. You try to jam it in when it's not even raining and then act like the asshole you're fucking because it doesn't fit."

But everything is going to be OK. Because I have you guys. Actually miss me with that guy shit. Friends. You friends are all I have left.

Anyone want a custom lolcat? Might have to PM me because I'll be hanging out in THE LONGEST THREAD EVER!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Last night i got so zooted
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I had a dream in the pool I was swimming through cash. Cuffin' while she fuckin' you niggaz goin' out sad.
    OMGPLZDNTBAN Yung Blood
    Originally posted by RestStop I had a dream in the pool I was swimming through cash. Cuffin' while she fuckin' you niggaz goin' out sad.

That's stupid and doesn't make sense.

But I feel you. Rough world out there. All of us will be in a position of a situation to there is no solution to what did your way out of it. Stay strong brother.
Jump to Top