User Controls

Uplifting news: whore kills herself after accidentally sending snapchat to wrong person.

'I love you, knowing you hate me is enough': Tragic final text of teenager, 17, who 'hanged herself' after accidentally sending a Snapchat to her boyfriend revealing she'd slept with another man while he was at university

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5315417/Teenager-hanged-accidentally-sending-message.html

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    what the fuck is wrong with you, Enter. she's a 17 year old kid. grow the fuck up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Or maybe dumbass teenagers could try not fucking sleeping around?

She killed herself because her boyfriend found out, not because of what she did. I won't say she deserved death, but she definitely deserved him hating her.

And now her family, and he himself most likely, will blame him for her death for the rest of his life even though he had nothing to do with it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I dunno, I got the impression from the article that they weren't together at the time anyway, so she likely had some other serious issues

Daily Mail is a hunk of shit though, so who knows
    Originally posted by aldra I dunno, I got the impression from the article that they weren't together at the time anyway, so she likely had some other serious issues

Daily Mail is a hunk of shit though, so who knows

This.

How did this even make it into the news in the first place?
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock what the fuck is wrong with you, Enter. she was a 17 year old kid. grow the fuck up

Corrected
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, I was tossing up whether to post something similar
Jump to Top