User Controls

anybody see that video of Hillary and Abedin killing and torturing a child?

Supposedly there's a video going around showing hillary and Abedin torturing and killing a child

I have a link that the website it was posted on claims is a link to that video but I'm not brave enough to check it out, and my opsec isn't good enough even if I was

Anybody want it? Tell us what's in it if you do watch it. TOR will be required
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Juicebox Supposedly there's a video going around showing hillary and Abedin torturing and killing a child

I have a link that the website it was posted on claims is a link to that video but I'm not brave enough to check it out, and my opsec isn't good enough even if I was

Anybody want it? Tell us what's in it if you do watch it. TOR will be required

Post it. If you're serious. If you're trolling, then dont. She can't have all of us snuffed.

She is evil as fuck. They are known to have trafficked children prostitutes during their government of Arkansas days.

Mena ring a bell?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I looked into it, URL was posted around a bunch of the imageboard sites - to the best of my knowledge it never existed, someone was just spreading around an onion address that pointed to nothing
    I'm still waiting for the sex tape to come out.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    jjuzq63antwyiidwpbwzgii.onion

if it were a link to a real video I'd doubt it'd be a TLD either
    And to this day, no one from Mexico has questioned the Podesta Brothers? of course not.. not while Trump is causing shit with Mexico.

We need to understand Donald Trump wasn't raised to understand the blue collar (or brown) persons upbringing.

He was raised in a rich boys bubble.

He needs to "Clean the swamp" but clearly he's not going to.

Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Post it. If you're serious. If you're trolling, then dont. She can't have all of us snuffed.

She is evil as fuck. They are known to have trafficked children prostitutes during their government of Arkansas days.

Mena ring a bell?

Originally posted by aldra I looked into it, URL was posted around a bunch of the imageboard sites - to the best of my knowledge it never existed, someone was just spreading around an onion address that pointed to nothing

Originally posted by aldra jjuzq63antwyiidwpbwzgii.onion

if it were a link to a real video I'd doubt it'd be a TLD either

Yeah I didn't bother following up in the thread since there were no replies until now

I didn't know it was going around image boards though, I probably wouldn't have even posted it. I got that from someone that doesn't typically post fake bullshit, wonder why he chose to this time

I'm kinda glad it's not real for obvious reasons, but at the same time we all know this kind of shit happens, we just don't have any evidence
    Send me the link and I'll watch it right now here @ taco bell

What are they going to do, send some hooked nosed mossand agent to punish you?
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Send me the link and I'll watch it right now here @ taco bell

What are they going to do, send some hooked nosed mossand agent to punish you?

they'll poison your tacos. everyone of those restaurants has someone on the inside managing them, prolly!

but that's just bat shit crazy.. right?
Jump to Top