User Controls

Starting a Business With No Solid Business Idea

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    What is likely going to happen to someone that starts a business with no real business plan and just breaks the law ro grow their business?

Aside from the possibility of arrest/prison...
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I would say it's ill-advised. Depending on how savvy you are with bullshit, it might even be doomed. Without more detail, this would be difficult to answer. You could be fined, but you could also be murdered, maybe both. There are many possibilities between these two extremes that you should also be considering. I would encourage you to find a cheap attorney.
    Making lots of money
    You’re talking about a front company? To launder money through? Or like what do you mean
    Originally posted by Fox Paws You’re talking about a front company? To launder money through? Or like what do you mean

No. I'm talking about a company that is started legally, without any plan, that is immediately taken down a path of crime. A crime bussiness that looks legal from the outside. Different crimes from within taking place.
    For instance, stealing product A and stealing product B, which when combined, make product C, which is sold for profit.

And laundering of course.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by SBTlauien No. I'm talking about a company that is started legally, without any plan, that is immediately taken down a path of crime. A crime bussiness that looks legal from the outside. Different crimes from within taking place.

Do you have a vague idea of what industry you'd like to start in before criminalizing your business? That might help us point you in the right direction.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    that's what kickstarter is for
    People do it all the time.
    Originally posted by Zanick Do you have a vague idea of what industry you'd like to start in before criminalizing your business? That might help us point you in the right direction.

Hypothetically, accounting. Since I work at a bank and all.
    Maybe rip other peoples tax returns...
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Either go into cryptocurrencies, or sell soy.
Jump to Top